9th Chapter

Danielle's POV

"Yes yes! Magnificent." the photographer shouted as I posed.

He took a few more photos and closed his camera as he put it away nicely in order for it to not to break.

"That's it for now Ms. Marsh. You are excused." the photographer said and I nodded.

I walked towards Haerin who was waiting for me. My assistant designer I also like to call her. I never really gave her work as a assistant cause I actually have a secret. I only made her my assistant cause i wanted to get closer to her and to make that Soobin guy jealous. People like Soobin are greedy and he just wanted Haerin for pleasure. I just know it.

"Oh hello Ms. Marsh. How was the shoot?" she asked me which made me snap out of my trans.

"Yes but I told you to call me Danielle, Haerin." I replied while looking into her eyes.

"I-im sorry M- Danielle." she replied, refusing to look at me.

"Hey look at me." I said while pulling her chin up so she looks at me.

"Don't be sorry for little things. It's not like ill fire you." I shrugged.

It was like time had stopped. She was staring at my lips while I was doing the same thing. We leaned in and our lips were about to touch.

"MS. MARSH PLEASE COME BACK. WE ARE ON AGAIN." a staff called for me. I pulled away and walked towards the room.

Darn this. I was about to kiss my designer. Was I actually enjoying it? Did I like Haerin? It felt so right yet so wrong. I wasn't gay was I?

Anyways, I posed a little more infront of the camera. I would have been mad but I was going to be the front of the NJT magazine!

"Perfect, Perfect!" the man and I smiled. Lastly, I blew a kiss and the man called it a day.

I was returning after I had changed into my original clothes but the sight I saw when I arrived made me go nuts. Soobin was cornering Haerin and he was trying to kiss her. Haerin looked so scared so I did something about it. I grabbed Soobin's wrist and threw him on the floor.

"HEY MAN! SHE'S MY GIRL-" he started but when he saw me, he shut up. He knew he couldn't continue.

"What? Cat caught your tongue?" I asked and held Haerin in my embrace so she would calm down.

"I-im sorry M-ms. Marsh." he said and ran away like the whole building was burning.

"Hey do you smell that?" Haerin asked while looking at me.

"Smell wh-" before I could finish, the fire alarm went off and we started to run.

Just as we were at the exit, I noticed that Mina was outside signalling me to go but Haerin wasn't by my side anymore. I ran back inside and starting shouting.

"HAERIN!" I shouted as I looked around the building that was now caught on fire.

I walked a little more and saw her laying on the ground, unconcious. She looked so pale I wanted to cry but I had to remain strong. I then picked her up and carried her in bridal style towards the exit. She was light so it wasn't that hard. I went out with Haerin and Mina immediately ran towards us.

"DANIELLE, HAERIN!" she said and patted Haerin's head.

Mina dialed the police and they came really quickly since it was really close. I went on the ambulance with Haerin to keep her company. I held her hand and couldn't help but shed a tear.

"Everything will be okay." I said to my self.

We arrived at the hospital shortly after and they took Haerin to the emergency room. I sat down and waited for the others to come. Mina, Chaeyoung and Eunchae came. Eunchae was on the verge of tears while Chaeyoung was trying to calm her down. I guess they got close.

"There there.." I comforted Eunchae. She wasn't my sister but I understood her pain.

We sat down and waited for the doctor to come. Hours passed by and finally, the doctor came with a puzzled face.

"HOW IS SHE?" I asked. The doctor looked down and took her time before she sighed.

"She might not make it..."