14th Chapter

Danielle's POV

"Where is she?" I asked.

"I don't know. She isn't answering her phone." Mina replied.

"Good morning.." Eunchae said while yawning.

"Do you have any idea where your sister is?" I immediately asked her.

"Yeah. I think I saw her with Soobin." she replied.

My whole world stopped spinning around. Haerin with Soobin? The psychopath's assistant. Most importantly, did they do anything?

"I'll call her again." I said before dialing her number for the 6th time.

"Hello?" the person on the other line said.

"Why weren't you picking up?" I asked.

"I was with Soobin." she replied without stuttering.

"I'll send you a person to pick you up. But we need to talk when you get back." I told her with a cold voice before ending the call.

I turned over to Mina who was telling our driver to go to where the party was to pick her up. After she was done talking, she turned over to me.

"She's coming." Mina said. I nodded.

"Can we talk? Privately." I sympathized the word privately and she nodded once again.

We went out of the hotel room with our pajamas on. I think she knew what I would say because she was looking at me with her 'I know you' face.

"So?" she still asked.

"I can't work with Haerin. Not anymore." I replied.

"Why?" she asked.

"I don't think she's capable of this job."

"You'r in love with her." she blurted out.

"What?" I asked.

"I see the way you look at her. You smile when she smiles, you laugh when she laughs. you just can't face her because of your jealousy."

"I-"

"I have known you long enough to understand shit like this. Danielle, don't refuse." she stated.

"I can't work with her." I said and left her statement without an answer.

"If that's what you say.." she replied.

We went back in and Chaeyoung hugged Mina. They kissed which made me smile. I sometimes envy them, knowing i'll never have this relationship with.. someone.

"Are you okay, unnie?" Eunchae asked me and I smiled.

"Everything is alright." I replied.

Her sister was really cute. They looked really different but their personality was the same. I grabbed my phone from the counter and sat down to really just forget about these stuff for a minute. Our plane was at night so that was a relief. I was really just about to forget but someone knocked on the door and it was Haerin. I couldn't even look at her the same.

"Come with me." I told her and saw her gulp.

She looked scared. Scared of what I would say probably. We were out her at the corridor once again, where I was just now with Mina.

"What is it?" she asked.

"Im ending your contract." I replied to her question.

"W-what?" she questioned.

"I am firing you, Haerin. You have disappointed me." I shot back.

"I'm sorry please give me another ch-"

"Sorry doesn't make things okay." I answered.

I saw tears in her eyes. I almost felt sorry but this really just felt like the right thing to do. Like it was just right. She ran back inside and I still heard her sobbing and Eunchae asking her what was wrong. Just then Mina came out.

"Happy?" she asked.

"I don-"

"Danielle. The girl did everything. Don't be selfish." she said before I could finish my sentence and went back inside.

Was this wrong?

-IM SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT THE 15TH CHAPTER WILL BE UP SHORTLY!! JUST LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE ONCE THIS BOOK IS FINISHED, I PLAN ON POSTING ANOTHER DAERIN BOOK!