4th Chapter

Haerin POV

They allowed me to go home after the incident and so I was going home with Eunchae but she kept on giving me weird glances.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"Danielle was so pretty and you'r so lucky!"

"Why?"

"Your THE Danielle Marsh's designer. What is there to not be lucky?"

"You'r right but still. I didn't even know she existed till now!"

"Shush."

We walked a few more blocks and finally arrived home. The girl who beat me up, has been doing this for the past couple of years. She knew my parents had died thats why she's taking advantage of me. Anyways I ordered fast food because we had nothing in the fridge. LITERALLY it was empty.

"What do you want?" I asked Eunchae.

"Mc Donalds?"

"Okay!"

I ordered and it came in about 40 minutes or so? We dug in because we were both really hungry. It was quite good and it made me forget about all the things that had happened. We were going to sleep but then someone texted me just when I was about to sleep.

Unknown

-Hey you are coming tomorrow, aren't you?

Me

-Hello who are you?

Unknown

-Oh its me, Danielle.

Me

-Oh yeah I am. Why did you ask Ms.?

Unknown

-Because of the incident today.

Me

-Oh yeah I am coming.

Unknown

-Good. Goodnight.

Me

-Goodnight Ms.

I changed her name to Danielle Marsh and got inside my covers. She was so intimidating!

.

.

.

I woke up to my loud ass alarm at 7 am and wore my clothes. I went in to the bathroom and brushed my teeth along with my make up. I checked my self out and also blew a kiss on the mirror. I didn't eat anything this time since I was feeling really full. I also grabbed my earphones on the counter and wore my shoes. I got on the first bus I saw and sat down. I started listening to SHOOTING STAR by XG (listen to it btw its so good!). I arrived at the studio and got out and started walking towards the building. I was greeted by the reception.

"1st floor." she said and I nodded. I went up by the help of the stairs and saw Mina waiting for me.

"Oh hello Haerin. We were waiting for you." Mina said and I bowed.

"Did you bring your designs so maybe we could look at them?"

"Um i'm so sorry I forgot-"

"It's okay. Just bring them tomorrow." she said and I nodded.

I picked out some clothes and gave it to her. Honestly I thought the combine would be awesome! She started posing and wow did she look hot.

"So Danielle actually told me that you wouldn't be coming today and she was shocked when you were."

"Oh really, why?"

"She said that she had seen you fall really hard." she said and the fact that Danielle hadn't told her the actually thing that happened made my heart flutter for some reason.

"Yeah I did.. I am okay right now." I said and smiled.

"Thats great to know. Be sure to bring you designs tomorrow so I we can bring them to life." she said and chuckled while I did the same.

"Is there anything else scheduled for today?"

"Yeah Ms. Chou will be coming to take a look at things."

"Ms. Chou in like, the famous singers girlfriend?"

"Yup. We will be going to a runway in Pairs, which is good because I almost forgot to tell you haha.

"Oh. Will I be looking after the studio while you are in Paris?"

"Of course not! You'r coming."

"But my sister-"

"You can bring her if she is older than 10. We really need you there."

"Oh okay then. When are we going?"

"A week later today."

I nodded at her response as we waited for Ms. Chou. Danielle was still posing for the cameras while looking her hottest anyways. A guy entered along with Ms. Chou and we got up to greet them.

"Hello Ms. Son."

"Hello Ms. Chou." she said and they both bowed.

"This is Soobin, my assistant."

"And this is Haerin, Ms. Marsh's designer."

"Hello." I said and bowed."

"Hello." Soobin replied and also bowed. Ms. Chou and Mina went to talk so that left me and Taehyun alone.

"So um. How are you?" he asked.

"Im good. You?"

"Can't say the same. This runway thing has gotten me quite a lot more work to do."

"I just started yesterday so I can't say that i'm busy." I replied and he laughed. We got along really good but I saw Danielle glaring at us after she was finished so I excused my self and went up to her.

"Hello Ms. Marsh are you done?" I asked her because Mina was busy.

"I am but I want to ask you something."

"Yes Ms. Marsh. What is it?"

"You need to bring me your designs tomorrow STAT is the first thing I have to say."

"Yes Ms. Marsh."

"And by some chance.

Would you like to be my assistant too?"