11th Chapter

get ready bc this shit is about to get weird.

"RYUJIN?" Eunchae exclaimed as she hovered over the footage.

"Why is she in Paris?" I asked.

"I don't know. But she wanted my sister." she said.

"We need to report this immediately!" I said and got up.

I thanked the man as I pulled Eunchae's wrist and leaded her towards the exit. I pushed through everyone and as soon as we reached the door, we got out. We sat down at some bench as I called my driver. We were going to head to the police department as soon as possible. But before I could press dial, someone pulled both of us into a van and my vision went dark.

I opened my eyes in a dark room. Where the hell was I? It was pitch black and I couldn't see anything. I noticed I was tied down to a chair. I tried to get out but it was no use.

"Eunchae?" I said as I searched for her.

I got no responde in return so I decided to take matter into my own hands. I tried to use a technique that I had seen in a movie but of course it turned out o be fake.

"Danielle?" I heard someone say next to me.

"Thank god you'r okay!" I sighed in relief but just then the lights flickered.

Someone appeared and the lights turned on. It was Ryujin. How did she realize we found out so fast? She came over to the both of us and smirked.

"You didn't expect this. Did you?" she asked. We both remained silent.

"I'm asking something. Cat caught your tounge?" she asked. She walked over to Eunchae and spoke.

"Oh I remember spending wonderfull times with you. We were both so happy hanging out. Weren't we Chae?" she asked and put her hand under her chin.

"That was before you turned into a monster." she said but muttered the last word.

"MONSTER? I loved your sister but she turned out to be a whore. I wondered how you would be in bed though." she said and smirked again.

"Stop it she's a minor." I said in order to save Eunchae from this situation.

"Oh shut up you ass. I know your feelings for Haerin but that will never happen. She still loves me." she now said and walked over to me this time.

"She could never love someone as horrible as you." I said. Her smirk turned into an angry face. She grabbed a knife from the counter next and put it on my neck.

"Oh how I would love to see the red blood drip down the tip of your neck." she uttered. Eunchae looked like she was about to cry but I gace her a look that said its going to be okay.

"I won't let you live." she said and was about to stab me until a gunshot was heard.

Ryujin was now laying on the ground, blood was spread everywhere and mine and Eunchaes mouths were wide open. The person who shot Ryujin came forward and giggled.

"We had a deal. Shin Ryujin." she said and kicked the dead body that was on the ground.

She came forward from the dark and I couldn't believe my eyes. It was Tzuyu. What the hell was she doing?

"Ms. Chou? What are you doing here?" I questioned. Her smirk turned into a serious face.

"Danielle Marsh. You think you could steal her from me?" she asked and came over to me.

"What are you talking about Ms. Chou?" I asked while chuckling, trying to reduce some tension in the room.

"You can't steal Haerin from me just because your rich and popular.I am as rich as you. I HAD ADMIRED HER FOR YEARS AND NOW YOUR TRYING TO STEAL HER?" she shouted. If this wasn't the basement, everyone would've heard.

"Don't you have a girlfriend?"

"I only got together with Nayeon to forget about Haerin. I was about to break up with her but YOU came." she said.

"Why would you try to kill Haerin then?" Eunchae blurted out of nowhere.

"I was trying to kill Danielle but Haerin fell for it instead. I did everything for her to stay alive and I suceeded. Your not ruining my plan so im going to end both of you." she said and started to laugh like a maniac. She grabbed the gun once again and pointed it at Eunchae.

"SHOOT ME INSTEAD!" I shouted.

"I will but she has to go first. I'm sorry. But you have to go." she said.

She was about to pull the trigger but with a blink of an eye, she was on the ground with Ryujin and Ryujin was smirking.

"Think twice before trying to murder me. Chou." she said and died for good now.

We were both mind blown and our mouths were open yet once again. The door flung opened and revealed the police along with Mina, Chaeyoung, Eunwoo and lastly Haerin. She rushed over to untie me. The cops had expected the murderers to be alive probably, not dead and laying on the ground.

"ARE YOU OKAY DANIELLE AND EUNCHAE OH MY GOSH!" she exclaimed and untied my arms from the chair.

"Yeah. They killed themselves." I said calmly and stood up. We helped Eunchae and she also got out.

"Its good that you guys dont have any- Danielle you have a knife cut?" Mina asked and carresed my cut.

"Yeah.. from Ryujin." I said. They let us out and we got in our car.

"You have to start going out with bodyguards." Chaeyoung said in the car.

"I know." I said and lowered my head. All of this was too tiring so I layed my head on Haerin's shoulder. Eunchae was also hugging Eunchae cause she missed her so much.

"I miss you so much sis." she said and hugged her even tighter.

"Me too Chae. Me too." she said and also hugged her.

"Let's take a break from all this, shall we?" Mina asked and everyone nodded.

"Yeah. Let's do that."

NO ONES POV

"You really thought i'm dead? Pathetic."