➝Chapter Sixteen - Sweet Little Ivy (s2 Finale)

teen wolf poison ivy chapter sixteen ''sweet little ivy rose' s2 ep9

teen wolf
poison ivy
chapter sixteen
''sweet little ivy rose'
s2 ep9

"If you hold me without hurting me, you'll be the first who ever did"

"MICHAEL ISLEY" Derek Hale read out from the files. He and Ivy had sat in the Isley home. Elizabeth had left for work sometime earlier before the werewolf had arrive. "He took your mothers name?"

Ivy shrugged and continued reading on. "Yeah, I guess they were weird like that". Flipping through the very few pages. The man went on to tell the girl he found nothing on her mother or sister.

"Then there's only one way we can get the answer to where they are" The supernatural girl smiled to herself before lifting her head and shining her smile to the werewolf.

"No"

"Derek" she pleaded, jumping off the counter and following him towards the door he was going to exit.

"I'm not taking you to a prison"

"See there you are caring for me - again" The short girl poked at his leather jacket.

"You're scared of Elizabeth? I heard she was scary in high school but I didn't think a werewolf would be scared of her" Ivy laughed at the man.

Derek Hale was hesitant on taking Ivy to a prison to visit her abusing father. He had his head in his hands before rolling his eyes and sighing loudly.

"If I have to drive for an hour and half at least do something other than talk".

———

DEREK AND IVY STOOD BEFORE THE TALL BUILDING.

"Are you okay?" The werewolf looked down at the girl. Her red nails were pretty much in her mouth, biting at the skin surrounding her finger nail. "Yes" she let out in a whisper.