➝ Chapter nine - Code Breaker (finale)

{10}

{10}

"We're here" Ivy yelled when she pushed The McCall's front door open.
The sound of the door hitting off the wall and Ivy's heels clicking off the ground was heard from Scott's bedroom.

"Scott how did she get into my house?" The teen ruined the heart to heart conversation the McCall's were in the middle of.

"What are you guys doing here?" Melissa asked Elizabeth and Ivy.
"I heard Scott was going stag and wanted to help" Elizabeth pulled the fitted suit out of its protective bag.

"We bought you a suit"

"You guys are life savers" Melissa held her hand against her chest.
The teen wolf quickly changed out the suit he was previously wearing into the new one.

Just as the two were about to leave and make their way to Elizabeth's car - that she let them borrow for the night - they were called back by Melissa.

"I get your not each other's date... but can we at least get a picture"
Ivy rolled her eyes but still pulled Scott into her side when Melissa pulled out her phone to take multiple pictures.

"Alright, we need to go dance starts soon" Ivy danced her way away from the camera and to the door.
"Have fun" Melissa beamed.
"She's not gonna have fun dancing like that" Elizabeth commented making both women laugh.

"Thank you so much" Scott pulled Ivy into a hug before they got into the car.
"Stiles told me you were going stag, and that you had no ride or suit. I wanted to thank you for comforting me last night what better way than take you to formal and buy you a suit" Ivy smiled widely.

" Thank you so much, Ivy. I couldn't ask for better friend" as soon as Scott finished, Ivy placed her lips against the werewolf's. Something was compelling her to do it and she went for it.

They both pulled away shocked. Ivy felt like a horrible and terrible friend, not only did Lydia kiss Scott, now Ivy did.

"I'm so sorry, we took shots before we got here"
Ivy gives him a make up wipe to get the red lipstick on his lips.
"It's fine" he stuttered