➝Chapter Twenty Four - Lies

teen wolf poison ivy chapter twenty four''lies"s3 ep4

teen wolf
poison ivy
chapter twenty four
''lies"
s3 ep4

THE MUSTY ODOUR shocked both the supernatural's nostrils. The werewolves eyes trailing down to the now half full bottle of rubbing alcohol on the counter beside the girl.

Ivy was struggling to clean her wounds Isaac had accidentally placed on her. After Allison had left the girl and waited for Scott to arrive.

"How did you find Isaac and I?"

"I told you would get hurt" he ignored her.

A chuckle left her lips. Scott held onto her pale twisting using the other hand to wipe the wounds carefully. "Sounds like you're counting on me getting hurt" she said. The werewolf smiled as he wrapped a white bandage around her left arm, moving onto the next one.

Ivy sighed. "Scott, I'm sorry" she placed her hand on his. "About winter formal. I should've listened -".

The werewolf stopped the girl. "Iv, it's fine" he told her but Ivy let another sound leave her lips as she rolled her eyes. "Scott you're one big forgiving doormat. No matter how bad someone hurts you" she explained to him. It was a compliment, she told him afterwards.

Scott finished dressing the girls wounds. Her lips formed a thin line as she looked at the boy.

"Thank you"

———

PAMELA WATCHED AS HER AUNT SLID A MILKSHAKE OVER TO HER. Pausing before starting to speak to her niece.

"I knew about Derek, Ivy" she whispered out. "And your potential powers, but nothing else".

Pamela eyes glided down her aunts face as a tear trickled down the older woman's pale face. There wasn't a lie in sight, she knew her aunt wouldn't lie to her.

Slowly the girl asked. "What about my mom?". Elizabeth's brows creased, scoffing loudly. Taken aback. She watched her sister be buried, she got the phone call confirming the death. "What are you talking about?".

"Peter thinks my mom is still alive".

"What has gotten into you, Ivy?" Ivy sat quietly. Thinking to herself that she wasn't given an answer. Answering a question with a question.
"You're believing the guy who has a fling with my sister in high school"

"Peter doesn't lie to me, Elizabeth" the teenage girl composed herself. Her aunt counties apologising.

"I'm sorry but I don't know this new you-"

"Nothing new, I've always been like this. Just realising things"

"This is exactly what I'm talking about"

"You shouldn't worry about it, it's not like you're my mother" she said, standing from the chair, grabbing the packet from in front of her aunt. Covering the nicotine as she brought the lighter closer to her mouth.

Elizabeth Isley kept her eyes trained on her niece, gripping the wine glass tightly within her hand.
"I've been nothing but a mother to you, Pamela Isley" The Isley sister stood from her seat.

"Why did you ask Derek and Stilinski sign the guardianship paperwork?"

———