➝Epilogue

。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。

。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。

Pamela Lillian Isley and Penelope Isley were born in a small town in Seattle alongside her sister to Florence Isley and an unnamed father, whom were both scientist.
As a child Pamela - or as she liked to be called 'Ivy' after her favourite plant - showed affection towards nature and the life around her.

While her mother ignored her love for nature, her father took this as the opportunity to use his daughter as a science experiment.
From the age of one years old till three her father began drugging/injecting her with all different plant based poisons and toxins.

As a result of her being drugged with all the poisons and toxins, the younger Isley nearly died - twice, driving her insane.
The younger daughter began lashing out on those around her, her father thought it was the last straw after she physically attacked her older sister during causing him to get physical with the little girl.

Once Florence figured out she was quick to demand her husband to stop only for him to push her away, the women knew her marriage was going downhill.
Arguments for nothing and fights becoming more and more physical.

The older Isley woman came up with a plan, her sister was going to take her daughter away with her.
Elizabeth questioned what her sister was going to do and what would happen to her her eldest daughter, Penelope.
Florence reassured her that she would take care of it.

And so, one day when Pamela and Penelopes' father was at work, Florence called her over and both packed Pamelas' bags.
The younger sisters asked questions about where she was going but her mother said it was a small vacation and forced the two to give their last goodbye.

Elizabeth and Pamela Isley took residence in a small town on the outskirts of California, Beacon Hills.
This was the town Pamela was making her life long best friends and memories.

-that is not her entire backstory just a summary.