➝Chapter Fourteen - Pamela's Box

{14}

{14}

"How do I know you aren't gonna turn on me?"

"You are not the easiest person to trust Derek." she took small steps around the open floor place. "Just a week ago you were asking for Scott's help and now you're going after Lydia" she paused for a second.

"How did you know we were going after Lydia?" Derek asked the red head.

"I didn't" she shook her head in a quick lie. Her eyes drifted to a tall transparent cube.
"What's that?" she quickly pulled away from the previous conversation.

"A gift for you?"

"I'm not into kinky things, Joe Goldberg" she retorted.

Pamela quickly learned the Isaac had some brain cells in his head. Plants need sunlight and oxygen to survive - Iaasc figured that was what Ivys weakness would too be.

"You guys are scientists now" she commented in a whisper.

"How safe is this?" she asked, as much as she didn't want to become someone else's test dummy again and be deprived of her basic human right she had to figure out what was happening to her.

"Considering we're trying to figure out what you are and you're weaknesses bad"

Pamela placed her hand on the glass cubicle, staring into her reflection. "Let's do this" she said after a long pause. The hairs on her lifted as the werewolf swung the glass door open.

Ivy instantly felt the air leaving the same area and it growing darker. It wasn't long before Ivy felt droplets of sweat sliding down her forehead.

Her eyes met her reflection on the glass door. Green veins slowly rising up her neck. As her legs grew weaker she used her hands to hold her body. A sudden pain was felt in her chest causing her to rapidly bang on the glass.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

FILLER CHAPTER