➝Chapter Twenty Three - The Truth

teen wolf poison ivy chapter twenty three''the truth" s3 ep4

teen wolf
poison ivy
chapter twenty three
''the truth"
s3 ep4

ISAAC AND IVY WERE PAIRED TOGETHER to organise the storage room.

Isaac opened the storage room, his back to the door as Ivy walked in with her hands occupied. The girl was quick to ask if the boy was feeling okay, she noticed how he would keep looking back at the door. He told her he wasn't fond of the smaller room.

"What happened between you and Scott?" The beta asked the girl. She stood in the corner with a light reflecting on her face. Ivy chuckled lightly.

If we're gonna be like this, I might as well tell you" she said. "We kissed the night of winter formal" she shrugged. "It was the heat of the moment thing" her eyes trailed back to her phone.

"Okay"

Her eyes lifted from her phone with a scowl look.
"What's that supposed to mean?" She asked, pushing her phone into her back pocket. Taking a step towards the boy, leaning on one of the shelves. "That okay obviously meant something".

"It meant okay" Isaac told. The beta turned back and continued restocking what had to be put away. He turned back to go girl whom continued smirking at him while his back was turned. "Do you kiss all of your friends?" He asked curiously.

"Do you wanna be my friend?" She stared into his eyes, smiling.

The room went dark and the door slammed shut. Isaac was quick to rush to the door, pushing at it trying to get out. Ivy tried to calm the boy, reassuring that someone would eventually open it but he continued to panic.

The beta began slamming at the door. The red head slowly backed into the corner of dark room.
The werewolf turned to the girl baring his teeth and flashing he yellow eyes.

Ivy's eyes widened as she tried backing further into the corner as he approached her. Her back knocking off of bottle of bleach, instantly spilling on her arm. Letting out a scream for help. Isaac gripped both her forearms. His transformed claws digging in making the pain worse.

Ivy pushed and pushed trying to fight off his grip, tears trickling down her red cheek.

Suddenly, the door swung open. Scott McCall grabbing Isaac Lahey from the girl and onto the floor outside the room.

Allison and Scott looked over to the girl with concern. She reassured them that she would heal.
Isaac too have her the same expression as he sat on the floor apologising profusely.

"It's fine, at least I'm not dead" she commented.

Scott had come to the conclusion that the alpha pack - the twins wanted someone to get hurt. Isaac wanted to do something, and now Scott did too.

"I wanna help" Ivy piped in. The huntress and werewolves looked to her as if she had many heads.

"No" Scott was the first to protest against her decision.

"I'm offering to help and you're basically telling me I'm useless"

"I'm not saying you're useless"

"Yes, you are. You just said it" she said. "I shouldn't have to ask to help in the first place" she complained.

"You haven't exactly been here, Ivy" Allison said. Ivy realised her absence when it came to the supernatural drama of the town but still wanted to help.

Ivy say the back of her head again. "Breaking news, I don't care" she said.

"You should just get that cleaned up Ivy" Scott pointed to the dripping blood from her forearm.

"Nah, I think I'll just tell the closest teacher or principal and I suppose" she rolled her brown eyes dramatically. "Tell them that one of you did this" she lifted her arms that had yet to heal.

"I don't think we should be arguing about this now, Ivy"

"I'm not arguing" she stared at the three. "I'm negotiating".

———

IVY CAREFULLY WIPED the bloody wounds on her left arm. Flinching whenever the disinfectant wipe touched the inner wound.

The bathroom door slowly opened. Allison held the door open, then slowly closing it behind her. The huntress offered to help the girl dress the wounds.

"Can you call Scott, please?" Ivy asked, avoiding Alison's' eyes.

The Argent paused, kissing her teeth. Wanting to just exit and leave the girl to fend for her cuts.
"If it's about what you're thinking it's about fine" Allison started. "I understand" she lifted one of her shoulders.

"What am I thinking about, Allison?"

"Winter Formal" the human looked at the tiles and back at the girl. "You kissed and went on with the night like nothing happened" she sighed.
"I'm over it, Ivy"

"But it pissed you off at first. You probably hated my guts when you found out" Ivy whispered out, the corner of her red lips lifting slightly for a second.

"You were never gonna tell me, were you?" Ivy thought about it for a moment. Not recalling having a plan to tell the huntress.

"I didn't have to" She stated once more. ""I'm not your boyfriend".

———