➝Chapter Thirteen - The Posion

{13}

{13}

"THERE'S 206 BONES IN THE HUMAN BODY" Ivy Isley entered the place Derek Hale had told her to meet him in. It looked under construction. The supernatural interrupted what looked like a training session between two new betas; Erica and Isaac.

"Did you find anything?" she asked the alpha.

"Nothing that we don't already know" he answered. A tall blonde approached the table Ivy and Derek stood at. Pages from the file that Elizabeth had given her weeks before were scattered.

"So..." he trailed off. "What are we talking about?" Isaac asked, carelessly lifting one of the pages from the table and skimming through it. "You're nosy" she smiled at the beta.

"You're hot"

"I know" she smirked, pushing her red hair over her shoulder.

"So Derek helps you and what does he get out of it?" He asked.

"A date with my aunt"
"I remain neutral and don't help Scott"

"So you're basically a backstabber?"

"It's not backstabbing if he doesn't know what's happening"

"So Scott also thinks you haven't opened the file?"

"Yes"
"Stop talking"

"What are you exactly?" Isaac asked out of curiosity - of course

"A plant" Derek was quick to answer. Ivy looked at the alpha with a look of offence. He shrugged the girl off and continued going through some of the pages.

"Alright, Lady Leaves" Isaac sighed and muttered under her breath.

--------

PAMELA ISLEY SAT ON A WOODEN STOOL. Awkwardly opening and shutting her eyes every few seconds seeing if she could get any reaction from her so called powers.

"Concentrate" Derek sighed in frustration for the tenth time in the last five minutes. Pinching the top of his nose.

"The file" he suggested. "Your sister"

Brown eyes fluttered closed but only for a split second. Green vines slowly rising through floors, surrounding the stool she sat in.

"Ivy?" Derek called out to the girl. Her green eyes moved from Derek then to Isaac. The blonde took a step back. More vines rose from floor faster and faster. Growing closer and closer to Derek and Isaac.

"Ivy" Derek called out again. Her eyes instantly changed back to their to their dark brown hue.

"How was that?" her red lips rose in a smile.

--------

a/n
ngl Ivys in some scenes for comedic relief.
Ivy being the amazing person she is probably won't tell Allison about the kiss till next season *wink wink*

I honestly don't think Ivy will be in much of season 2