Icey lips Chapter 7

Izuku enters his apartment after having dinner with Rei. He slumps his body on his door and slides down to the ground.

"Was she about to kiss me?!" Izuku shouted as his face got red. "No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Why would she want to anyway?" He said as he got up and went to his room.

...

Meanwhile. "I can't believe I almost kissed him! What am I thinking?!" Rei shouted as she threw herself on her bed. Rei looked up at her nightstand and saw the now-dead flowers Izuku give to her a while back. For some reason, she just never got the courage to throw them away.

"What was I thinking? He's so young, it would never work. And he probably didn't want to kiss me either. Besides, why would he?"

-

The next at school, Izuku didn't pay much attention to anything. He only had one thing in mind. 'Why would she want to kiss me? Should I...have kissed her?'

His face started to steam red at that last thought.

Izuku was so deep in his thoughts he didn't hear someone call his name.

"Deku!"

Izuku jumped a little at the screaming. Looking to his left he sees it's Katsuki "Kacchan" Bakugo.

"Sorry, Kacchan. I wasn't paying attention. Did you need something?" Izuku asked.

Katsuki was surprised that Izuku didn't stutter once. 'weird.' "I said You better stop trying to get into U.A. you hear me?" Katsuki told him.

"Kacchan I already told you-"

Katsuki grabbed Izuku by his uniform and brought him closer to his face. "You been getting pretty ballsy lately. Talking back, ignoring me, not doing what I tell you. You think you're better than me-" "Can you hurry up?"

Izuku asked him. Katsuki's eyes widen in surprise. "What did you say?" Katsuki asked as a vein popped out of his head.

"I have to home and check the mail. So if you're going to hit me, do it and get it over with." Izuku told him. Katsuki was too stunned to speak. Izuku never stepped out of line before.

But before Katsuki could do anything. "What are you two still doing here?" A teacher asked them. Izuku shoved Katsuki's arm off him and grabbed his backpack before walking out.

Katsuki was unsure what just happened but he knew something changed

-

Izuku ran to his house and immediately went to his mailbox. "Come on, come on." He said as he rummaged through the mail. "There it is. Finally!" He shouted as he held up his letter from U.A.

He put his letter in his bag and went inside. Izuku doesn't check the mail normally but this time is different. Not only does he want to see if he got accepted into U.A. but he also wanted to see it with Rei.

Once he entered his apartment he was immediately greeted by his mother. "Hello, Izuku how was your day?" Inko asked from the kitchen.

He forgot today was her off day. "It was...normal. You know- everything." He told her. "Okay?" Inko thought Izuku was being a little weird but she didn't ask about it. Like always.

Izuku made his way to his room and changed. He didn't want to tell his mom about the letter. At least not yet.

He put on a grey shirt with the word shirt on it, and black running pants, but kept his red shoes. Once he changed he grabbed his phone and hid his letter in his pocket.