Burning low Part 9

"Then this one goes up and then down and... done!" Rei said as she fixed and showed Izuku how to properly tie a tie. "Thanks. I always had trouble with those." Izuku said, a bit embarrassed.

"You'll get it one day." She said as she looked him up and down. Izuku was wearing his U.A. uniform. "You look handsome." Rei said with a little blush.

"T-thanks." Izuku said flustered. "You're going to do great today. You should get going. You wouldn't want to be late on your first day." Rei told him.

"You're right." Izuku said, still standing there. "Um, should we...?" He said as his face became red. Rei laughed a little. "Yes. We should." She goes up to him, and they kiss.

"I'll see you later." Izuku told her as he walked to the door and left. Rei watched him leave as she had a soft smile on her face. Everything is where it needs to be. "Bye." She said.

Izuku made his way to U.A. He walked for a bit before finding it. Now, all he needed to do was go to class. It was easier said than done. The school was massive.

Luckily, he had time to spare since he left early. Once he finally found his class, he walked in. Izuku saw many students were already there. One of them being Katsuki Bakugo.

Izuku sighed as he made his way to his seat but stopped when he noticed one student in particular. His hair was split into colors, white and red. His eyes were different colors as well. His right eye was grey, and his left eye was blue.

Izuku didn't know why, but he could have sworn he had seen him before. Izuku shrugs it off as he sits down and thinks about Rei. 'I wonder what she is doing right now.'

-

Rei had entered her apartment. She had just gotten back from the grocery store. Rei was getting ready to make Izuku his favorite meal. But just as she was going to start, she heard a knock on the door.

Rei goes to check the peephole, and to her surprise, it's Inko. Rei contemplates whether to open the door or not. But she couldn't bring herself to ignore her.

She opens the door. "Hello Inko. How are you?" Rei asked politely. "We need to talk." Inko told her. Rei was a little unsure, but she let her in anyway.

"O-oh. Okay. Come in." Rei steps aside to let Inko in. Inko walks in and sees all the ingredients to make katsudon. "So, what did you want to talk about." Rei asked.

"Stay away from my son." Inko told her rudely. "Wh-what?" Rei asked, unsure if she heard correctly. "I said, stay away from my son." Inko repeated.

Rei could not believe what she was hearing. "I-I don't know what you think is happening, but I don't mean any harm to Izuku." She told her.

Inko furred her eyebrows. "I saw you kiss Izuku." She told her. Rei was stunned Inko had caught them. "You were spying on us?" She asked.

"Don't change the subject. Stay away from my son. Don't ever talk to him again! You hear me?!" Inko shouted.

Rei thought about what to say for a moment. "With all due respect, Izuku can make his own decisions. And if he wants to see me, my door is always open." Rei told.

Inko's eyes widened in anger but knew deep down, Rei was right. Inko stormed out and went into her one apartment.

Rei let out a breath she didn't know she held. She was shaking a bit. She never really stood up to anyone before.

Rei sat down, trying to process everything. 'I hope Izuku won't hate be mad at me for this. I was just standing up for myself." Rei thought to herself.

-

Izuku was walking up the stairs to his apartment. The Day had drained him. First, he had to find his classroom in the most confusing layout of any school. Then he finds out Katsuki is in the same class as him. And Izuku had to break his finger only to still get last place.

But he did make two friends. And there was that one bicolor kid whom he could swore he saw somewhere.

Izuku finally made it to his apartment. He goes inside and sees his mom. "Hey mom." Izuku said as he went to his room to change.

Inko didn't say anything. She was preparing herself for what's to come. Izuku steps out of his room dressed in sweats and a blue All might shirt.

"Izuku, we need to talk."

"Okay, what's up?" Izuku asked. Inko got up from the couch. "You can't see Rei anymore." Izuku felt his breath hitched.

"W-what?" He asked, unsure if he heard her correctly. "I know you've been seeing her, and that stops now. She is too old for you." Inko told him.

Izuku was shocked and hurt. He likes Rei a lot. And she was his first friend. Rei was so nice to him, and she made him feel alive.

"No."

Inko's eyes widen. Izuku never says no. "Izuku, I forbid you from seeing her, and that is final." She said sternly.

"I'm going to keep seeing her." Izuku said firmly.

"As long as you live under my roof, you will do what I yell you!" Inko shouted. Izuku walks to his room and shuts his door.

Inko sighs. She doesn't know what to do. Izuku never acted like this before. 'Is seeing her so important to him?' She thinks to herself. Inko has a bad feeling about this.

Sorry if this is short. More on the way