Chapter 1

Italic- Avel singingBold- Carlos singing Underline- Marcia singing All three- Alya singing

Bold- Carlos singing
Underline- Marcia singing
All three- Alya singing

-Third Pov-

Rio de Janeiro is most known for Carnival, samba, bossa nova, and balneário beaches such as Barra de Tijuca, Copacabana, Ipanema, and Leblon

Rio de Janeiro is most known for Carnival, samba, bossa nova, and balneário beaches such as Barra de Tijuca, Copacabana, Ipanema, and Leblon. It is also unique in its location, architecture, inhabitants, and lifestyle. This story starts in Rio but in the rainforest of Rio.

You see lots of birds like Keel-billed toucans, Toco toucans, Yellow canaries, red-crested cardinals, and in the depths of the forest Blue Spix's Macaws.

-Alya's Pov-Bird form-

The jungle was full of music and spirit. Birds were singing, dancing, and flying along to the music. Birds hitting branches and trees as beats. I swayed as I listened to the music. I heard my childhood friends do our call. It's time to party, I thought as I took off, flying up to them.

We were in the middle of the other macaws, who were dancing around. "Ready?" Avel asked as he looked at everyone. "You know it!" Marcia said as she spun. We laughed at her. Avel did the whistle again getting everyone's attention as other macaws play a beat.

Everyone got excited as the beat got louder. "Party in the Ipanema, baby" Avel said as Carlos flew into the air, landing on a branch. "I wanna party, I wanna samba "I wanna party, I wanna samba" they took turns saying. Marcia and I laughed as we followed them.

"I wanna party and live my life (my life) I wanna party (party), and fly (hey)" we landed next to them. "Imma fly, fly just like a bird" "But you are a bird!"

"Oh yeah, you're right, So let me fly just like a rocket, then" "ok" we all launched in the air, our figures in front of the moon. "Fly so high where I need to come down for oxygen"