Chapter 14

-Vision-

-Vision-

Edward was hunting a deer. Matching his pace was another vampire-Bella! They smiled as they both took a last grand leap for the kill. Then the vision changed to a room.

Jasper was looking at a young girl. It's Alya.

She has blue tips in her hair and blue on the tips of her fingers. She opened her eyes as she looks up at her mate. They were blue. She smiled as she hugged him.

-Alya's Pov-

Aro was utterly delighted

Aro was utterly delighted. He released Alice's hand. "Mesmerizing! To see the things you've seen, that haven't happened yet!" Aro replied as Alice and Bella moved to Edward's side and helped him up.

"I'm so sorry," she said to him.

"Your gifts will make for an intriguing immortal," Aro asked. "Go make your preparations." Caius was put out. Jasper held me to him as he kissed my head. "You're letting them leave?" He asked.

"Dear Caius, the girls' disappearance will be conspicuous at best. And surely you see her potential," Aro replied.

"Let us be done with this," Marcus added. "Heidi will arrive any moment."

Aro gestures as the second guy threw open the carved double doors. Caius glares at us threateningly. "We will make sure they follow through," Caius told us.

"I would not delay. We do not offer second chances."

Edward recovered now and held Bella around her waist. Jasper held me closer to him as we cautiously back toward the door. Demitri leads us out the door.

As we made our way up the corridor, we saw coming toward them a group of two dozen tourists, led by a beautiful vampire, Heidi.

Edward, Alice, Bella, Jasper and I stop to let them all pass. As Heidi passes the second guy, he gave her a flirtatious smile. "Nice fishing, Heidi, save some for me," He asked.

Heidi smiled and gave Bella and me a curious once-over, then continue.

"This way, please. Stay together...," she asked them. A husband and wife, in their 60's, cameras around their necks, passed us. The husband winked at Bella and me.