Epilogue

-Twenty years later-

It has been twenty years since the twins and Renesmee were born. They are now twenty-years old and now in college. Alexander joined American Idol and won the season he was on.

He signed to the same agency as One Direction, SYCO.

Renesmee became an actress in the movie, Interstellar. As for Lottie, she wrote the book series, the Twilight Saga, a book series based on her parents, aunt and uncle.

She also wrote and produced two movies called Rio and Rio 2 , for her aunt and uncle.

Edward and Bella moved to Seattle to manage a clothing store. Alice and Raymond decided to join them. Emmett and Rosalie got married three more times.

Carlisle and Esme continued on with their lives as a doctor and interior designer.

As for Jasper and I, we had another baby since I still have my bird blood. A baby boy, Jayson. Charlie and Sue got married.

Kendra and Seth are still with Alexander and Lottie as they moved in with them. Jacob had proposed to Renesmee and she accepted.

Avel and Angela got married, and had a baby girl, named Lola. Carlos and Elijah finally got together, and are living in Rio. Elijah learned about us, took it well.

Ever since that day with the Volturi in the clearing, they tried to attack us but I revealed their darkest secrets.

The other vampires attacked them and overthrew them, allowing the Romanian coven to take their positions back. They still had us stay hidden as we slowly revealed ourselves to the humans.

Now, we are living happily with our family growing closer and bigger with each year that passes on.

This story ends the final words from the novel being shown: 'And then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever.'

A/N: Thank you for reading my book! Get ready for legally blonde!