Chapter 12

A/N: Rosiewalker599 , I put a few things in here for you❤️❤️

-Larisa's Pov-

"Today is my 17th birthday!" I squealed as I jumped up and down on Alya's bed. "Get off, you pig!" She groaned as she pushed me off her bed. "How rude!"

I said as I crossed my arms, glaring up at my sister.

She chuckled as she kissed me on my cheek and went back to sleep. As I got ready for school, Veronica and Jasper were in my room. Jasper told me happy birthday as he went to Alya's room.

"Hello, my birdie," She smiled at me as she kissed me.

"I hate you sometimes" Veronica laughed "Happy birthday!"  "Thank you, I love you," I looked at her, lovingly. Later, Alya and her friends drove me to school after Dad and Mom gave me my presents.

All my friends at school had planned a party for me at the cafeteria when we got there.

I swear it's the best birthday I've ever had for like ever. Jasper even got me the complete set of Vampire Academy and Heathers. I like him even more now.

-Alya's Pov-One month later-Dream-

I was sitting on the edge of a rock. Watching baby birds play in the sky, in the trees. I see Jasper, but he had black eyes, blood falling out of them. He ran up to them killing them.

I screamed as he approached me.

Attacking me. I fall to the ground. I open my eyes to see Jasper, but he looked normal, walking up to me. "Wake up my love, it's just a nightmare"

-Dream ends-

My eyes snapped open as I got up

My eyes snapped open as I got up. Jasper was looking at me as I looked at him, scared. "Bad dream," I told him as I got up. "I have to stop watching scary movies with Avel"

As I walked to my closet, the dream still weighed on me.

I looked around my room, cluttered with pictures of Jasper, of the Cullens; memorabilia of all things Jasper. My friends pinned some of our selfies onto the boards.