Chapter 11

A/N: Just wanted to say that Charlie does know that Elijah is gay and he is fine with it. (Love him) Renee is a homophonic hoe. Bella is completely okay with it. She doesn't care, as long as her twin is happy. Alya's parents know that Larisa is a lesbian and are okay with it. Alya's family and friends support LGBTQ+ Also hi rose bestie❤️😉

Italic- Avel singing

-Alya's Pov-Two weeks later-

Bella and I went back to Forks after she was checked out at the hospital. Jasper and my parents got on better terms, from him protecting me. Edward begged for Charlie's forgiveness for Bella's leaving.

Charlie didn't forgive Edward. Jasper begged Larisa to like him. Which took a while. It was so funny to watch. He got her food, gifts, anything. Even dressed like a bird to school.

After everything, she told him she was fine with him and they can be friends.

Larisa and Veronica started dating a week ago, Veronica confessed first. Avel and Angela started dating as well, Eric has been a little rude. But who cares.

Carlos caught feelings for Elijah, but won't say anything, little does he know. He likes him too.

-Day of the Prom-

At a picnic table, Charlie cleans a fish with a big knife. Edward and Jasper waited awkwardly near their Volvo and Jeep, dressed in their elegant suits. But even calm Edward is unnerved by Charlie's glare. Dad was talking to Avel as he fixed his tie. Mom was making sure Larisa's suit was perfect.

-Larisa's suit-

-Veronica's outfit-

-Veronica's outfit-