2

A/N: Okay, okay I couldn't leave you without a tinyyyy bit of smut... This is also your last warning that this fic contains dubious consent.

Large hands gripped her thigh, a large male body pressing behind her. A palm spread across her belly, tugging her back into his body before returning to soothingly rubbing long strokes up and down her thigh. She hummed in her sleep, wiggling slightly to press back into him more.

    In her dream, he hummed in approval. The hand stroked higher, cupping her ass cheek, squeezing and kneading at her skin. She pressed her ass back against him, throbbing at the feeling of his hard cock against her backside. He ground against her ass. She arched, throwing her head back over his shoulders.

    Fingers began lightly tracing in circles around her nipples. But it wasn't the same hands. No, these were coming from the front of her body. They pinched her nipples harshly and she gasped. A mouth closed around her nipples, over her shirt. She moaned in her sleep, desperate to be touched and fucked.

    A leg slid between hers, thigh rubbing against the growing wetness between her thighs. She whimpered, rubbing herself against it, savoring the friction. Her head was fuzzy and she felt disoriented.

    The mouth bit down slightly on her nipples, making her even wetter. She was soaking her boxer shorts, twisted in two males' limbs.

    "Such a needy girl," a deep voice murmured against her neck, pressing another open-mouthed kiss there. Hands wandered under her shirt, splaying against the warm skin there, exploring. She sighed into their touch as they began to massage her breasts, rolling her nipples between their fingers.

    Her shirt lifted slightly, a wet, hot mouth enclosing her nipple. She moaned, grinding her hips down on her Bond's thigh. He bit down harshly on her nipple and she gasped.

She blinked, jerking.

    She yelped, jumping out of Rhysand and Cassian's arms. They were both grinning at her. She yanked her shirt down and crossed her arms across her chest, covering her peaked nipples. Azriel was gone, though.

    "Come, now, pet. We were just getting to the good part," Rhysand fussed, patting the bed in between where he and Cassian still lay. She scowled.

    "I was asleep," she growled. I mean... she kind of knew. Okay, she definitely had known and was hoping she was wrong. It had just felt too good to stop them in the daze of her sleep.

    Rhysand rolled his eyes. "You knew what was happening, you just weren't ready to give the sensation up just yet." Those mental claws drug down the front of her mind, as if explaining that was where he'd been the whole time. She opened her mouth to argue, but nothing came out.

    Cassian chuckled.

    Hands gripped her hips from behind and she startled. Azriel squeezed her hips tighter, pulling her ass back against him. Water dripped from his hair onto her shoulder and she realized he was fresh out of the shower. Hadn't he just showered?

    He turned his head, pressing an open-mouthed kiss to the side of her neck.

    "You're disgusting," she hissed, but didn't necessarily lean away.

    One hand left her hip to rub across her lower belly in feather-light touches. Her stomach twitched under his fingers, breath hitching. With each pass of his fingers, he dipped the tiniest bit lower.

    "You're delicious," he groaned, licking a line up her neck to her jaw.

    His pinkie dipped just below the hem of the boxers she was wearing, and she realized she'd been panting into his touch. She cursed herself internally for being so weak.