15

Cassian had always been a heavy sleeper. It was something Feyre picked up on quite quickly when she'd needed him to wake up and get dressed so they could go to the market in Velaris. Cass was grumpy when he had to wake up early on his off days. But this morning, none of them had any obligations at all, and the thought of that had Feyre feeling adventurous.

So, when Cass rolled onto his back, murmuring in his sleep, an idea struck her. She bit her lip to hold back her excitement as she watched him sleep. Cass turned his head to the side, maneuvering his hips in an attempt to get comfy. Rhys turned onto his other side behind her, asleep and entirely unaware of what Feyre was planning.

Cass's lips parted and a ragged breath escaped. He groaned, getting restless in his sleep. Was he dreaming? Feyre smirked. All the more fun. She slowly crawled out from under their blanket, careful not to wake anyone up. She positioned herself between Cassian's legs. She gasped when she saw that he was already hard.

He stirred in his sleep, moaning quietly as he moved his hips again. Holy gods. Was he having a sex dream? Feyre slowly pulled the blanket down, exposing Cassian's perfect chest. She placed a hand on either side of his torso, leaning up and over him. She slowly lowered her mouth to his skin, right on the side of his rib cage. His breath hitched but he made no other movements. She kissed the center of his chest. No reaction.

Deciding she could be as forward as she wanted to be, she slowly pressed her tongue to his nipple, swirling it and sucking it into her mouth gently. Cassian's hips rocked, seeking friction even in his sleep. Feyre chuckled, moving to repeat her actions on his other nipple. Azriel stirred and she froze, waiting for him to fall back asleep. When she was sure he was, she moved again.

She slowly kissed down his torso, his hips rutting occasionally as he sighed, still deep in his dream. When she reached his navel, she grinned, knowing she was nearing the best part. She licked a path slowly down the light trail of hair that disappeared into his boxer shorts, pausing at the waistband.

He was ridiculously hard already. Feyre traced a finger lightly over his cock, still protected by his boxers, and bit her lip at the way it reflexively jumped under the fabric. She applied more pressure on the next pass. He grinded against her hand, moaning in his sleep. She gripped him fully and he whimpered.

Instinctively, his hand knotted in her hair. Feyre grinned as she wondered what he was dreaming about. She kissed the tip over his boxers, and he groaned. She was having so much fun entertaining herself that she hadn't realized Azriel had rolled over and was watching her. Her cheeks burned as she made eye contact with the shadowsinger.

The corner of Azriel's lip curled into a smirk as he raised a brow, signaling for her to continue what she had been doing. Feyre allowed her fingers to trace the elastic waistband of his boxers, occasionally dipping her fingers inside. After she had adequately teased him. She pulled them down just enough so that his cock sprang free, resting against his stomach. Azriel's eyes looked dazed as he watched.

Again, Feyre traced a finger down his cock and Cass whined. She looked up, making eye contact with Azriel as she wrapped her hand around his cock, pulling it to her. Still watching Azriel's reaction and the way his breath caught between his parted lips, she slid her tongue in a circle around the head of Cassian's cock.

Cass murmured something unintelligible in his sleep, but Feyre was too far in to be worried about it now. She sucked Cassian into her mouth, massaging her tongue against the underside of his cock as she closed her lips around him. His hand that was knitted in her hair pushed her head down so that she took more of him. She hummed and he stirred, blinking down at her as he woke up to realize she'd had his cock in her mouth while he was dreaming.

"Fuck," he groaned. His hips bucked and he shoved Feyre's head even farther onto himself. "Feels so good, gods." Rhys turned, rubbing the sleep from his eyes as he looked them all over, eyes widening at where Feyre still had Cass shoved deep in her throat, pulling him out and back in with a rhythm.

Azriel leaned over, attaching his lips to Cassian's neck. Cassian groaned. It was a deep, rumbling sound as Azriel flicked his tongue across Cassian's skin. Watching with lust-filled eyes, Rhysand slowly leaned in to follow suit and began sucking on the opposite side of Cassian's neck.

Feyre pulled off of Cassian's cock, watching the three of them writhe together as Cassian moaned. Feyre pumped him in her hand, the glide of her spit making it easy work. Her eyes nearly rolled into the back of her head at the sounds he was making for her. For them all.

Deciding she couldn't wait any longer, Feyre crawled further up Cassian's lap, positioning her knees on either side of his hips. She gripped his cock, dragging the head through her arousal and he shuddered when he realized what she was doing. She positioned him correctly and slowly sank down onto him. She gasped and sighed in relief at how fully he filled her. He hit so deep inside of her that she was already spasming around him, which drug obscenities from his lips.

Rhys pulled back from Cassian's neck to claim his mouth. Azriel began to kiss down Cass's chest, paying as much attention to his nipples as Feyre had. Cassian was utterly coming apart at the seams.

"Gods, you feel so good," Feyre moaned, circling her hips atop him. "You fill me so deep. I just can't get enough of you. You're being such a good boy for us, honey." Cassian moaned into Rhysand's mouth.

"Such a good boy," Rhys murmured against his lips.

Feyre lifted herself off of him and sank back down, feeling the euphoric glide of him inside of her. He felt heavenly. She wasn't lying when she said she couldn't get enough of him. She picked up her pace, not being gentle anymore as she fucked him exactly how he liked. His hands found her hips and pulled her down impossibly harder onto himself.

Feyre cried out, grinding down on to Cassian's cock as she felt herself tighten around him, constricting the blood flow and working him up towards his release. The moment her orgasm crested and began to fade, Azriel gripped her hips roughly, sitting her to the side as he situated himself between Cassian's legs, circling his tongue around the hyper-sensitive tip of Cassian's cock.

"Sorry Fey," Azriel groaned. "You had your fun. Now I want mine." Cassian shivered and goosebumps covered his flesh. His hand lifted, palming Rhys through his sleep shorts. Rhys whined into Cassian's mouth, their tongues playing with each other.

Feyre hummed, watching Azriel suck Cassian, moaning at the taste of her on his skin. She reached under his hips and signaled for him to lift them. He obeyed as he panted, his mouth leaving Cassian for a moment as he watched Feyre slide her hand into his shorts, gripping him tightly in her fist.

"Please," Azriel whined as she slowly started to stroke him. Feyre bit her lip and pulled her hand out of his shorts. He whimpered at the loss but moaned when he saw her spit into her hand and re-wrap her hand around him. He impatiently shoved his shorts off, giving her better access to all of him as he went back to work on Cassian.

Rhys hissed and Feyre looked to see Cassian's mouth wrapped around him. She worked Azriel faster and harder as he sucked harder on Cassian. They were a mess of moans and whines. Cassian came first, being unable to hold off any longer despite his best efforts. 

Azriel pulled his mouth off and stroked him as he watched Cassian's cum land on his stomach. Once he was finished, Az pushed Feyre back, placing his hips in the cradle between hers and giving no warning before he slammed into her to the hilt in one motion.

Feyre screamed, throwing her head back as Az attached his lips to her neck. Rhys started coming and Cassian pulled off his mouth, jerking Rhys's cock until his cum also landed on Cassian's stomach. Rhys collapsed, panting, and the other two watched as Feyre squeezed around Azriel, making him twist his eyes shut and groan. The sound of Rhys's orgasm drove Feyre over the edge, and she came harder than she could ever remember coming.

Azriel made a noise somewhere between a cry and a whimper as he quickly pulled out of her, his hand gliding fiercely up and down on his cock as he angled himself properly, coming on Cassian's stomach as he watched with parted lips.

"How about that for owing you?" Az laughed breathlessly. "Now come take a shower so I can do it again. I'm not done with you yet."