16

Feyre was in the corner of the library when Rhysand found her. The corner of his mouth twitched upward as he watched her being so immersed in another world that she'd not even noticed his presence yet. He wondered where she was right now, what she was seeing. He wanted to be there with her, wherever she was. Would give anything to unravel her mind and memorize it all to know every part of her there was to know.

"You're always prettiest when you lose yourself like this," he smiled at her and she gasped, nearly jumping out of her own skin. When she saw him, she giggled, marking her place in her book and rushing to jump on him, wrapping her legs around his middle and pressing sweet, loving kisses all over his face. Rhys scrunched his nose and closed his eyes as he felt her kiss his cheeks, forehead, nose, and finally his lips.

He groaned, knotting his hand at the base of her head, twisting her hair around his fingers to get a good grip. She opened her mouth for him, and he pushed his tongue inside, relishing the familiar sweet taste of her on his tongue. It felt like it'd been forever since he'd had her all to himself. He'd missed her.

"Hi, Feyre Darling," he smirked against her lips. She hummed in delight, kissing him deeper and with more fervor. His hands supported her from underneath her ass, highly aware of how close his hands were to being up her skirt. When she wore those damned skirts, he nearly lost his mind. It made him want to bend her over and fuck her on a library table. It was a delightful thought, and he tucked it in the back of his mind as an idea for later.

"Hi, Rhys," she purred. "You're done working early."

"I had something I wanted to show you," he grinned, and she felt her pulse quicken. She always loved Rhysand's surprises. She wrapped her arms tighter around his neck and hugged him, burying her face in his neck. She squeaked when she felt him start to move.

"No! My book!" She pointed behind him, trying to not leave behind the book she'd been buried in for hours, but he was set on a mission, and told her he'd come back for it later. She groaned, holding on tight as she felt him walking them up and back into the House.

He walked down a wing of the House they very rarely frequented, and he could sense Feyre's stiffening when she realized he hadn't gone where she'd expected him to. His smirk widened as he got a secret joy from knowing he could still surprise her like this, could still excite her. Their trysts never seemed to get old no matter how many times they snuck off together like greedy teenagers.

"Where are you taking me," she said, sounding paranoid. He chuckled.

"Something I've been working on for us," he shrugged. "I wanted to have you all to myself when I showed it to you." He could feel how hard her heart was beating, and it thrilled him like nothing else ever could. She was delicious, and even the scent of her lingering around him was driving him insane.

Rhys kicked open a door rather deep into the hall, and Feyre's eyes bulged in her head as she took it all in. He watched her assess her surroundings with a sick kind of satisfaction. He loved that innocent doe-eyed look she always got in her eyes right before he absolutely destroys her. To watch those baby blues looking up at him as he thrusted into her throat or limited her air flow with his hands.

"Holy shit, Rhys," she breathed, and he preened under her attention and praise. He sat her on her feet and allowed her to explore the room he'd spent ample amounts of time daydreaming up. The room was absolutely covered in mirrors and midnight blue silk, even the ceiling was a reflection of the floor. A giant bed was in the center of the room, but it wasn't a normal bed. This one had loops stitched all along the edges for bondage. The canopies draped around it made it look sultry and luxurious.

In the corner there were displays with various toys they'd yet to venture into but immediately caught her eyes. There were short whips, feathers, blindfolds and binds, vibrators that did different things, and a lot of things Feyre had never even seen before. He'd created a sex palace for them. She looked back at him with such a wicked glimmer in her eyes that he nearly took her then and there. But no, he'd been waiting much too long for this to be in any hurry for it to end.