14

A/N: Long time, no see ;)

"Feyre darling, come here, please," Rhysand called from his office as Feyre passed by. She furrowed her brow, slowly walking backward until she was in the doorway, looking at where Rhysand sat behind his desk, hair messy in the way it always was after he'd been working for a while. He tended to rake his hands through his hair when he was stressed.

"Yes?" Feyre asked, eyebrow raised.

"Here," Rhysand barked, raising both brows in a challenge. Feyre groaned, trudging over to the side of Rhysand's desk. She'd had a plan for her night, and it seemed that plan was now derailed. So much for watching a rom-com with wine and stuffing her face.

"Yes, master?" Feyre grumbled. Rhysand swatted her ass and she yelped, biting her bottom lip to hide her smirk. She secretly loved when she got him all riled up. He was fun to play with when he was mad. Plus, he fucked her that much harder.

"Once you hear your evening plans, you're going to wish you were a bit nicer to me," Rhysand said offhandedly, spinning his chair and parting his long legs to pull Feyre to stand in between them. His hands skated up her thighs to settle on her hips. She was wearing one of her more sheer white nightgowns, and she loved the way Rhysand's eyes darkened as he took it all in.

"Am I?" Feyre goaded.

"Mmm," he hummed. "You're quite the brat today, aren't you?" Feyre pursed her lips and narrowed her eyes at him playfully. He chuckled, shaking his head at her.

"Gonna spank me for it?" She said, wagging her eyebrows at him and playfully biting her lip again. Rhysand rolled his eyes, gripping her behind her knees and pulling her to straddle his lap. She inhaled the familiarly intoxicating scent of him and could have moaned.

"I've learned with you that spanking is not so much a punishment," Rhysand chided, eyes sparkling with amusement as he took Feyre in, caressing her with his gaze.

"Damn," Feyre griped. "I was hoping you'd never figure that one out." Rhysand swatted her ass again and she gasped, coming nose to nose with him. They looked deep into each other's eyes, the eye contact erotic in and of itself.

"You're always soaked for me once I'm through with you," Rhysand purred. "No, I must find more creative ways to punish a bad girl like you." Feyre shivered, a breath passing her lips in a rush. It was true. She loved it when he spanked her. It was never the punishment he wanted it to be.

"Creative, huh?" Feyre asked, shoulders finding Rhysand's shoulders and kneading his stiff muscles, loving the way they relaxed under her touch. She loved touching him. He was always just as responsive to her as he was the very first time.

"Mmm," he hummed again. "Tonight will be a good start." Feyre's eyes widened and she furrowed her brows, looking at her Bonded suspiciously. The thought sent a shiver of pleasure down her spine, but also a tensing in her gut.

"Tonight?"

"You'll be attending the High Lord's meeting with Cassian, Azriel, and I." He said plainly, as if that was a good enough explanation. What did a High Lord's meeting have to do with her punishment? Unless he meant to bore her to death? Those meetings always droned on and on, Feyre's eyes growing heavy as Beron brought up some shit she didn't care about for the umpteenth time. The meeting had been called due to Tamlin's... disappearance. The new Spring Court High Lord would be inducted. Since Tamlin had no living relatives, the estate was passed in his will to Lucien. Elain had been quite ecstatic about her new home and the flowers that enshrouded it.

"I'm not following," Feyre sighed.

Rhysand tucked a stray hair behind Feyre's ear, smiling at her lovingly.