12

A/N: Hello my beautiful h0rny people! Have you missed me ;)

Rhysand had suggested they take a trip somewhere alone. He'd wanted the time to spend with his Bonded group and was desperate for some new scenery. Which is why Feyre is currently on a chaise lounge, basking in the sun like a lizard. Rhysand had found an area in Summer Court that had houses built above water, a boardwalk connecting them to the mainland. The weather today was perfect. The breeze tousled Feyre's hair as she sipped on the daiquiri the boys had made her.

She never knew life had the possibility of being so fucking good. Really not sure how she lucked out, but grateful she did, Feyre took full advantage. She smiled to herself when she thought about the week ahead and all of the trouble her Bondeds probably had in store.

Emerging from their hut, Rhysand stood beside Feyre's chair, gesturing for her to sit up. He slid in behind her, straddling her body with his powerful legs. He used an arm to pull Feyre back against his bare chest, her skin singing at the contact. She hated that it took so little for her to want them all now.

"Enjoying the sun, Feyre darling?" Rhysand murmured, kissing underneath her ear. She tipped her head to the side to give him better access. Taking full advantage, he bit her playfully, soothing the hurt with his lips and tongue.

"Mhmmm," she hummed, closing her eyes behind her sunglasses.

"Admittedly, I wish you could be in a swimsuit all the time," he purred, running his hands up her thighs with a creeping slowness.

"The feeling is mutual," she whined, feeling his bare chest against the naked skin on her back. The bikini she wore was skimpy at best. It covered only what was socially unacceptable to show. A gift from Cassian. To himself.

"I love having you all to myself," he cooed, hands still stroking her thighs.

"Yeah?" Feyre encouraged, squirming in her seat to feel the forming hardness of him against her back. He paid it no mind at all.

"Hmm," he nodded. "Mine to do whatever I want with."

"Please," she whimpered. But he did nothing to soothe the ache growing between her sunkissed legs. He was toying with her. He pushed her hair to the side to kiss the back of her neck, making her sigh.

"Finish your drink, Feyre," he said, stilling his hands and pushing her back into his chest. Her jaw dropped. He was insufferable.

"I know what else I could drink instead," she teased. She felt his cock twitch at her back and smiled.

"Oh, I do, too," he said, not moving.

Pouting she started sipping her drink again, leaning her head back onto Rhys' shoulder and closing her eyes against the sun rays beaming even through her sunglasses. It was just so perfect outside. Feyre wished the Night Court had weather like this.

They laid like that for a few minutes in silence. Feyre was content. She could genuinely fall asleep like this, in Rhysand's arms. Eyes still closed, she felt light touches over the fabric of her swimsuit top, circling her nipple. She stiffened.

Rhysand drew lazy circles around her breast, making her core ache with the absence of him. She bit her bottom lip to hide the moans that wanted to escape her mouth. He switched hands to do the same on the other nipple, and Feyre thought she was going to lose her mind.

"Rhysssss," she whined.

"Yes, love?" She could hear the sleepy smile in his voice. Gods she was so in love with him. It overwhelmed her sometimes, knowing he was hers.

"Touch me," she sighed.

His nose brushed against her ear, his breath tickling her neck and making her shiver. He still toyed with her nipple, going back to kissing and sucking on her neck. She closed her eyes and soaked in the delicious feel and smell of him as he touched her.