21-30

Σ(゚口゚;)//..........

CHAPTER 021

HE CALCULATED HIM

  There was a soft "ding".

Qin Yi's mecha was fully charged.

The silence in the mine was broken again.

Halls raised his eyelids and squinted at Zheng Yi'an: "Mr. Zheng doesn't have to be curious about my identity. In contrast,... I'm more curious about what Mr. Zheng's mech looks like."

Zheng Yi'an said loudly He took it out squarely: "Are you talking about this?"

The mecha the size of a palm in his hand suddenly grew larger in the mine.

It was a black A-level mech with an ordinary shape, which was close to the most common style on the market.

Qin Yi couldn't help but look at Zheng Yi'an more.

This person actually has two mechs.

"A dignified diplomat of the alliance, an Alpha with a high S-level, but Mr. Zheng is using an A-level mecha?" Halls sneered.

Zheng Yi'an nodded calmly and said, "Yes, the alliance has always treated me so harshly. Aren't the rumors already flying all over the sky?"

There are indeed such rumors.

Zheng Yi'an has done many things for the alliance, but some people in the alliance have repeatedly accused him of wantonly playing with people's hearts and asked to limit some of his rights.

Halls raised his eyebrows lightly: "In this case, no one will know if I kill Mr. Zheng here."

Zheng Yi'an was not in a hurry, he glanced at Qin Yi: "If you think that in Qilia It's a good decision to do it in front of you. Then you can give it a try."

Halls' eyes moved, and he still put away his mecha dragon.

At this moment, Qin Yi tilted her head to look at Zheng Yi'an more.

Zheng Yi'an's words were nothing more than a reminder to him, is the 100 million unpaid universal coins more important, or is it more important to inform him about his organic python?

It is indeed a figure who rolls in the politics of the alliance.

He may be more difficult than Zhou Yiqing and Lu Ji...

Qin Yi raised his face and smiled slightly at Zheng Yi'an.

Then when I cheat you, you don't have to feel too guilty.

Qin Yi asked: "Does Mr. Zheng still need to recharge his mecha?"

Zheng Yi'an looked at Qin Yi.

Omega didn't expose his secret, and it seems that he has limited affection for Hals.

The corner of Zheng Yi'an's mouth twitched: "Thank you, I need it very much."

He likes to cooperate with such people who understand current affairs.

In this world, serious affection is a rather stupid thing, and dealing with such a person is rather troublesome.

If it was just the simplest exchange of interests, then it would be much simpler.

Zheng Yi pretended to start charging his A-level mecha.

Qin Yi patiently accompanied and waited for a while.

Qin Yi turned around, carefully looked at the mine in front of him, and asked: "Does Mr. Zheng know how these people on the ground died?"