81-90

Σ(゚口゚;)//..........

CHAPTER 081

DANCE ON OTHER PEOPLE'S GRAVES

Qin Yi's understanding of AO's gender is all from textbooks.

Maybe people are full of longing for unknown things in their bones.

He blinked lightly, thinking, if Alpha can get happiness from Omega, why can't Omega get happiness from Alpha?

Qin Yi's calm thinking came to an abrupt end here.

An unexpected force hit him.

It didn't hurt, but it seemed to wrap him all at once, and he felt a strong suffocation in his mouth and nose in an instant.

He was pinned against the door.

Wu Hong only used one hand, and kept the other hand aside.

Qin Yi's gaze lowered slightly, and he could still see the redness remaining on his fingertips.

It was the hand that got dirty just now.

Just when Qin Yi's eyes were scattered and his thoughts drifted away, he felt a strong pain piercing the skin from the back of his neck.

Wu Hong held his waist firmly, with such strength that he seemed to want to rub him into his body.

He bit the back of his neck.

Unlike A marking O, Qin Yi felt that it was more like the instinct of wild beasts to mate and sway their love.

The little robot thought that Qin Yi was under attack, and immediately surrounded him anxiously.

"Warning! Warning! First warning now!"

But no one heeded them.

Manic and sweet pheromone quickly filled the entire space.

Before this, no one could have imagined what it would be like when AO with a matching degree of 100% became emotional.

The smell of blood lingered in Wu Hong's nose, stirring every nerve in him.

at this moment.

He has a majestic desire-desire.

He tried his best to restrain himself, not to do more indulgent things.

But the temperature transmitted by the skin is like a signal to cater.

Sweat trickled down slowly, blurring his vision.

In a vague way, he could see the hair beside Qin Yi's ear, wet with sweat, tightly pressed against his cheek. The tails of the boy's eyes are slightly upturned, proud and indulgent, and there is a taste of obsession.

He wanted to hug Qin Yi up.

But maybe I should go wash my hands first.

Wu Hong thought.

At this moment, Qin Yi blinked slightly.

His eyelashes seemed wet too.

The body, which has never been invaded by any pheromones, started to ignite rapidly as if it had encountered a spark.

Just when the little robots became more and more restless, thinking that Wu Hong was going to kill Qin Yi like the Alpha just now.

Qin Yi stretched out his hand to grab Wu Hong's hand that was frozen in mid-air.