91-97

Σ(゚口゚;)//..........

CHAPTER 091

 This is the third experimental base.

"I have gained their trust, and I will persuade them well. Within two days, they will definitely agree to cooperate with us internally and externally, and leave here." Yi Tong said to Qin Yi.

The "they" in Yi Tong's mouth are the same laborers as Yi Tong and his group.

If the royal family wants to quietly establish such an experimental base that violates human morality and ethics, of course a group of absolutely loyal people must be selected to participate in the project. But the power of the royal family is not as great as before. Where did they come from so many people? So in the end they chose-

rescue, accept.

Salvation is to find those races that are on the verge of extinction in the vast universe.

Acceptance is to receive and resettle those refugees trapped in the flames of war.

Races that are on the verge of extinction have a low sense of existence, and refugees don't even care about it.

The universe is so vast that there are many small countries fighting each other every day.

Disappearing some people seems to be a normal thing.

Remember the URL

but what about Yi Tong and their ancestors?

That's no small thing.

It was endless torture and pain.

After they entered the experimental base, they were isolated from the world.

Only those Alpha managers who have close contacts with the laboratory have the right to watch the star network.

them?

Under the same sky, they lived a repetitive life, and they even almost forgot what year and month it was.

They even... almost forgot where they came from.

In Yi Tong's generation, they no longer know how to write the word "resistance".

They don't know what a normal life should be like, they don't know what kind of possibilities their life has...

until that day.

"We saw a monster rising from the ground. How high was that monster, like a mountain? We raised our heads and stretched our necks desperately to look up, as if we couldn't see the head...

"The base is at its feet , appearing small and fragile.

"Can you understand? Can you understand the shock in our hearts at that moment?"

"It's like ancient humans who crossed the ocean for the first time and saw people with different skin colors on the other side of the ocean." Qin Yi said, " I can understand. Your world view has been changed since that moment."

"Yes! I found that what we fear can be overthrown. We can resist, just like that big monster, he easily After leaving this base, no Alpha can stop him...

"Maybe one day, we can also return to our homeland. When Yi Tong said this, the fine lines accumulated at the corners of the eyes of this young man stretched a little, and he showed a little smile.

He said: "I haven't seen what my hometown looks like yet. "

Since his father's generation, he has lived in this damn base.