51-60

Σ(゚口゚;)//..........

CHAPTER 051

ORIGAMI ROSE

This is the second day after Qin Yi came back.

Zhou Yiqing, Halls, Lu Ji, and even Mr. Jing from Keabi sat opposite each other in silence.

All their subordinates stood outside the door, anxious to get an affirmative answer from the big bosses immediately - to

return home.

They have already seen all kinds of discussions on Starnet.

He even jumped Qin Yi out of the big black hole, drove the interstellar ship, and the voice casually fell from a high place, and then blew up the Qin family's video...... Watched it several times.

The most outrageous thing is that Qin Yi's move is so popular that it has spread across the stars. As a result, many Panda Stars provided videos shot from different angles.

Now the video is still playing on the light curtain in front of them.

The people who took the pictures were quite close, and they took pictures of the panicked appearance of the Kong family at that time.

Lu Ji suddenly snorted and said, "Okay, it's a little bit like my original filming. All angles are quite complete."

Mr. Jing didn't know Qin Yi enough, so he couldn't get in for a while, so he continued to maintain There was silence.

Halls said slowly, "Why didn't anyone take pictures of the Qin family?"

He still wanted to take a look.

Qin Yi's family members are so superficial, and why Qin Yi hates them so much.

It was only at this time that Zhou Yiqing said lightly: "The Qin family is one of the four major families on Panda Planet, and they have some influence in the local area."

Halls knocked on the table with his fingers, and changed his voice: "It's because we all know that the Qin family is going to marry Admiral Zhou, so I'm saving face for the Qin family.

" He opened his mouth: "So, Admiral Zhou should not marry Qin Yi. Because this will only increase the power of the Qin family, and this is not the result Qin Yi wants~"

When speaking of the last half of the sentence, the final sound of the crown prince even sounded He lifted up happily.

Zhou Yiqing: "..."

What if there is no Qin family?

This idea flashed across Zhou Yiqing's mind, but he immediately pushed it down.

Find Qin Yi first.

At least ask clearly what is going on.

They looked at each other, and neither of them said their plans any further, as if they were afraid that if the other party knew about it, they would be preempted or messed up.

The closed door was finally opened.

People from the Limu Empire rushed forward first, and said anxiously: "Your Highness, Your Majesty has called you back to the country many times..."

Ji Yang also came up and shouted dryly: "General."

"Go back." Zhou Yiqing explain.

Zhou Yiqing and the others withdrew from the vicinity of the wormhole one after another.