EXTRA

Σ(゚口゚;)//..........

CHAPTER 098

They stared dumbfounded at the young man who dared to kiss Qin Yi man.

He was dumbfounded and watched the Alphas leap forward, and the large mechs stomped on the ground, instantly presenting a scene like a movie.

This paragraph is a picture paragraph, please visit the correct website and turn off the ad blocking function and exit the browser reading mode . This is

the first time to see this level of Shura field face to face!

The cyan mecha rushed to the front first, and a cold sharp blade extended from the front of the thick mechanical arm, and fell straight towards Wu Hong's neck.

This paragraph is a picture paragraph, please visit the correct website and turn off the ad blocking function and exit the browser reading mode

Alpha they fight like this Vicious and merciless?

Remembering for a second that

Wu Hong's face remained unchanged, his fingertips stroked the back of Qin Yi's neck.

The bite marks there had faded to such an extent that no trace could be found at all.

Qin Yi panted lightly, wanting to remind him.

If you don't move, your head will fall off.

The next moment, Wu Hong quickly withdrew his hand, turned around and grabbed the oncoming blade.

The knife cut deep into the skin, but before he could cut it completely, he let go of his hand and took several steps back.

And Qin Yi ran faster.

You hit you, bye.

The staff of the exhibition didn't know what happened, and the preset live broadcast camera was opened on time.

Interstellar netizens who had been waiting for a long time saw such a shocking scene when they opened the live broadcast room.

[What happened here? Aliens calling? ]

[That's Lu Ji's mecha, right?

[I'm fighting because it's Alpha! ]

[This scene is somewhat familiar...]

[The crown prince is still in the Limu Empire right now, if he sees the live broadcast, will he be embarrassed? It's a pity that he didn't catch up with the big fight]

[Laughing, Your Excellency Qin Yi ran so fast]

" Aren't you worried?" The secretary came from behind Qin Yi and asked.

Qin Yi: "In contrast, I am more worried that I will be accidentally injured by them." The

secretary couldn't laugh or cry.

You are really not afraid that Mr. Wu will be beaten to death by the Alphas together!

The scene of Wu Hong tearing apart the sky just now is still imprinted in everyone's minds.

The secretary suddenly remembered: "Does Mr. Wu have an armor?"

Qin Yi: "No." The

secretary's eyes widened: "Then what should I do..." Can it stop other Alphas?

Before the secretary finished speaking, he saw a building next to the exhibition, its glass curtain wall shattered from the inside.

Followed by a tall mech stepped out.

The secretary was dumbfounded.

Remote control... also?

With a bang, the light strip outside the exhibition venue broke and fell to the ground.

The fair eventually turned into one big brawl anyway.

"Let's go." Qin Yi said.

The secretary looked at him in surprise: "Are we just... leaving?"

Qin Yi: "Yeah." He pointed in Lu Hui's direction: "Remember to take him with you."

"Okay, okay."

Lu Hui Still unable to recover from the shock, he sat on the ground blankly, blood slowly flowing down, gradually forming a small puddle.

"Impossible, how could this happen? How could it be?"

He murmured back and forth, unable to accept it. He thought that only he had discovered the existence of a higher dimension, and he thought that as long as he summoned the gods, he could easily hang him In the whole universe, regain the dignity and glory of the royal family

...

"Wait." It was Zhou Yiqing who spoke.

"Whale, be careful! The building next to it was built by Qin Yi. If it collapses, who will explain it to you?" Lu Ji followed.

Because their mechs are too tall, they are somewhat cumbersome.

But it is such a bulky thing, but it is extremely dexterous when dodging various buildings. Even the aircraft running past their ears, they can gently grasp and send it away gently.

The last part of the mecha controlled by Wu Hong flew out.

The steel monster collapsed with a crash.

But Zhou Yiqing and the others didn't feel happy.

I saw a new mech drilled out of the building that was broken just now.

Several Alphas: "..."

They don't know who this Mr. Wu is, but as Lu Hui said, he comes from a higher dimension, so this Mr. Wu seems to be very proficient in manipulating things.

As long as it is an unbound mecha, he can easily invade the control system.

Despite his manipulative methods, he cannot compare with them. The mech he manipulated was nothing more than that. But he can't resist the constant flow... If one mecha is broken, he can easily mobilize another one.

Lu Ji: "Boring."

He was the first to hold back his hands.

Zheng Yi'an also stopped, and he said unhurriedly: "Why did Mr. Wu disappear, and why did he appear again suddenly? Don't you think this is an interesting question?"

Lu Ji raised his eyebrows: "What do you want to say?"

Zheng Yi'an stared at Wu Hong.

Wu Hong's clothes were covered with blood, and his face was expressionless.

Zheng Yi'an: "I think we will fight here with Mr. Wu for 300 hours, and there will be no results."

"Aren't you talking nonsense?" Lu Ji said angrily.

Zheng Yi'an: "But what if we kill Lu Hui? It's much easier to kill a Lu Hui."

Only then did Wu Hong's unchanged expression change slightly.

The other Alphas are not stupid either, after being told by Zheng Yi'an, they quickly figured out the tricks in the middle.

Lu Ji: "Zheng Yi'an, you are really fucking bad to the bone. As expected of you, you are used to doing dirty things."

Zheng Yi'an: "..."

Zhou Yiqing: "..." "Lu Ji, if you go on, Zheng Yi'an will miss you even more. Kill you first."

Lu Ji: "That won't work, if you kill me, Qin Yi will cry for me."

Zheng Yi'an: "..."

Mr. Jing suddenly said: "Where is Lu Hui?" The

Alphas turned their heads together, only to find that Lu Hui had disappeared.

"Where is the person?"

"His Excellency Qin Yi has already taken him away." The soldier said.

The Alphas gritted their teeth again and again, and in the end they only watched Wu Hong squeeze out a sentence: "It's cheaper for you."

"Also, Your Excellency Qin Yi said..." the soldier said.

"What?" Lu Ji frowned. Doesn't it mean that they should be gentle with Wu, right?

Soldier: "All the damage here today will be borne by you

guys. Remember to pay." Alphas: "..."

But after thinking about it, this is very in line with Qin Yi's style.

Lu Ji asked with a sullen face again: "What about this Mr. Wu? Will he bear the bill?" The

soldier nodded: "Of course."

Lu Ji suddenly laughed happily: "Hahaha good! Very good! Money I I will definitely remember to turn!"

He slipped away after finishing speaking: "I'm going to find a hapless guy to rob."

The moods of Zhou Yiqing and the others also got a strange balance.

No matter what... everyone is punished together.

They greeted each other quickly and left.

As if nothing had happened just now.

Some subordinates couldn't help asking: "Mr. Wu is still there."

Lu Ji: "Otherwise? Should I send him to Qin Yi's side?" On the

other hand, Zhou Yiqing's subordinates also said to him: "Mr. Wu should Can't find your Excellency Qin Yi's residence?"

Zhou Yiqing didn't speak.

Zheng Yi'an smiled slightly: "Isn't that a good thing?"

"Then, what if you get lost in the city?"

"The people from the Salvation Foundation will find him and send him to the orphanage."

"..."

The pheromone belonging to Alpha was quickly injected into it.

Alin looked at him with speechless eyes, but also with a little affection.

Wu Hong: "..."

When the light shines in from the outside, the feeling of having nothing to hide will deeply envelop the people inside the window.

Brush a green of asceticism.

Wu Hong didn't get lost for too long.

Although this exhibition collapsed in the middle, they finally achieved their goal of showing their muscles to the whole universe.

Wu Hong, who was left behind, stood there for a while, but he didn't show any anger. Even on the contrary, he was in a good mood.

[Laughing. Sure enough, no matter how long the past has passed, His Excellency Qin Yi's deterrent power will not change] the

other side.

[Not only hahaha, Mr. Wu went to work as a cleaner after the fight, trying to compete with the robot for a job]

[Mr. Wu is a bit too honest]

The first thing you landed from the sky was to do this?

The building soared into the sky.

Rui was forced to listen to chicken soup education for an unknown number of hours, which made her head dizzy.

Wu Hong thought for a while, in such a technological world, there should be no such thing. So he asked: "Is there a sweeping robot?"

Wu Hong really remembered it very firmly, as if he had chewed that sentence over and over again in the days when he hadn't met each other, so that it was deeply engraved in his mind.

Most of the remaining trash went into the robot's mouth.

Wu Hong hugged him, tilted his head and bit the back of his neck.

It's high-tech convenience.

"Do you want to eat?" A Lin's voice sounded next to him.

What the hell is Mr. Wu doing?

He never thought that one day the gods would personally preach, and the gods would still fail to preach? !

Until...the place is finally cleaned up.

Someone even praised Mr. Wu Hong as an honest person.

He looked down at the mess all over the floor.

...

staff:?

Although Alin didn't understand, he still nodded and told his king the good news that night.

The light in his eyes had reached a terrifying level.

I happened to see the video of the Alphas huddling together at the exhibition.

But he also made the people inside the window feel insecure.

Qin Yi thought in a daze.

"Is there a broom?" Wu Hong asked.

"Wow!" The food in Rui's hand fell to the ground.

"Ah?"

He stood up excitedly and breathed a sigh of relief: "We can go back!" Great, he no longer has to look for believers everywhere!

Thank you, I don't dare to provoke you in this life.

Hey, those Alpha fights are really ruthless.

He fumbled for a button with difficulty.

The inhibitor failed instantly, and Qin Yi's skin gradually became hot.

Alin:?

He turned his head to look at A Lin who had "hard work and hard work" written all over his face.

The staff watched his leaving back, still immersed in a daze.

"I'm very happy, Mr. Wu looks intact." Qin Yi said as he entered the door.

Brother, do you know how long you have been missing? Who will remember what was said last time so long ago?

Qin Yi raised her hand to part her hair, revealing her snow-white neck: "Well, please."

Qin Yi blinked, trying to say that she didn't remember, but felt that she seemed a little heartless when she said it this way.

Wu Hong took a closer look and jumped on it.

The button was pressed, and the window quickly changed.

Everything on the table was knocked off.

"Go." He patted the robot.

last time?

[Which Alpha fought in a group fight to court a mate, and after the fight, they had to bear all the losses on the scene]

Rui was eating while looking up at the big screen in the square in the distance.

Rui turned her head and obediently took the food from his hand.

With a strong arm, Wu Hong hugged Qin Yi up.

He has been devoting himself to finding someone who can become a follower of Master Wu Hong, but unfortunately, he has not been able to find it... When he tries to brainwash others, someone will give him anti-Anli Qin intentions.

Finally the man sent him into the building.

Lord Wuhong...is back!

It is still clear and translucent, and you can overlook everything outside through it. It's just that people outside can no longer see a little of the scenery inside.

Mr. Jing was silent on the other side for a long time, and said, "Maybe you can stay outside longer."

When Qin Yi came over, Wu Hong was already waiting for him in the office.

Like hesitation?

The staff quickly got him a sweeping robot.

Wu Hong quickly walked in front of him, but he didn't move immediately.

The man looked him up and down, this face is too famous! Isn't this Mr. Wu?

Sensing his burning gaze, Qin Yi asked, "What does Mr. Wu want to say?"

A light flashed across Wu Hong's eyes.

Because of the constraints of the world's rules, it is impossible for Wu Hong to sort garbage here with a wave of his hand.

How many believers in the past knelt and begged to invite his idol into the temple!

In this world, there are not many such stupid Omega.

The gland is pierced again.

"Government building."

Even the high gods are the same.

How to love seems to be an instinct carved into every living being.

These ridiculous human beings!

There are already staff and robots starting to clean up the mess... What was the

last time?

Next time he'll have to put a new coat of coating on the windows.

Only then did Wu Hong jump off the robot's back and walk away.

Wu Hong just stepped on the robot, turning around.

"Yes, yes."

Sometimes the robot is not able to swallow, and Wu Hong will raise his hand to help it.

Wu Hong: "Can I... bite you?"

"Do you know the name Qin Yi? You are still young. You should actively learn from him and know that the fate of a person is always in your own hands. Instead of relying on external beliefs. Besides, the current technology Developed, if you really want to worship some gods, here, go online and buy two electronic incense sticks, which cost less than a single interstellar coin. There is also a shop that sells cyber-style statues. If you have nothing to do, put it on the bedside and have a look..."

So Qin Yi was very clever and changed his way, he said: "Speak up. Mr. Wu, I want to hear you speak out."

When he reacted, He had unconsciously hooked Wu Hong's waist.

Wu Hong followed his perception to find the past, and finally stopped in front of a skyscraper.

In the process of finding his way around, he suddenly sensed the existence of something. That thing, like him, shouldn't belong to this era.

Qin Yi: "Oh. I'll teach you a way to replace affirmative sentences with interrogative sentences. What you say can't influence me to dominate me, can it?"

Only this human being is a little cuter.

This is the number of planets that Rui has traveled to.

Qin Yi: "Wait, window..."

He casually grabbed a passer-by and asked, "Where is this place?"

Qin Yi: "Don't dare to say?"

There were discussions on the Internet the next day.

Those three short words, like a key, suddenly opened the cage of desire.

Then Wu Hong nodded slightly.

Rui's mood was not the same as that of A-Lin, he flipped through the comments on Interstellar and smacked his lips.

okay.

[Is this the reason why he can get His Excellency Qin Yi's only love?]

A huge metal pipe is attached to the outside of the stairs, and it shines even more dazzlingly under the skylight.

He asked in a hoarse voice: "Does what you said last time still count?"