71-80

Σ(゚口゚;)//..........

CHAPTER 071

QIN YI'S MOTHER

Qin Yi is a little dazed: "Okay, Mr. Wu, play slowly, I will send someone to the medical cabin later. Wu Hong nodded ,

watched him go out silently, then picked up the communicator and sat back on the sofa.

The alliance soldiers couldn't help but glanced at him several times, and finally confirmed that Wu Hong really didn't intend to take down that thing, and was about to retreat into a corner.

"Will it work?" Wu Hong asked.

The alliance soldier quickly said: "Yes, yes!"

He quickly introduced the usage of this thing to Wu Hong in detail: "You see that there is a contact information here...Huh? Has one been saved?"

Wu Hong looked down.

The only contact method belongs to Qin Yi.

It is not difficult to use this thing. The reason why the alliance soldiers were asked to demonstrate is that Wu Hong didn't want to break this thing. There may not be any bad ones.

At this moment, Wu Hong had a thorough understanding of this thing. The soldier only saw his finger move slightly, and a light curtain suddenly popped up above the communicator.

The word "Qin Yi" just floated above, exuding light green fluorescence.

"Mr. Wu..." the soldier said in a daze.

But Wu Hong raised his hand, flexed his fingers lightly, and rubbed the two words as if he saw something interesting.

But words have no substance.

With a slight movement of the finger, of course it passed through.

The soldier suddenly had a very strange feeling, as if Mr. Wu's fingers were firmly grasping the two words.

At this time, the doorbell rang, and a voice came from outside: "Mr. Wu, we are here to deliver something to you."

Wu Hong put away his hands, and turned back to the person who lacked interest in everything.

...

-

Now + everyone already knows that Zheng Yian came back alive. So the first thing Zheng Yian did when he came out of the medical cabin was to ask Jing Yuan to gather the whole army.

Of course, Qin Yi was not included in this.

Qin Yi has already gone back to her room to sleep.

Half an hour later, in the huge conference hall, the generals of the rebel army gathered together, and they looked at Zheng Yi'an eagerly and excitedly.

The moment they saw him, they couldn't even hold back their tears.

"Sir!"

"It's really sir, sir is back..."

The voices of the iron-blooded Alphas on the battlefield and the fickle Beta officials in the political arena were a little choked up.

Zheng Yi'an's footsteps paused, and there was a momentary hesitation.

So many people will cry for him.

With his selfish personality, if he hadn't met Qin Yi, he would never have jumped into a wormhole in his life. Of course, he probably would never have known that his subordinates had such genuine loyalty to him.