61-70

Σ(゚口゚;)//..........

CHAPTER 061

SMALL TOYS

Mr. Jing noticed Qin Yi's strangeness, but before he could speak, Alin spoke first. A Lin looked at Qin Yi curiously, and asked, "Don't you feel worried?"

"What are you worried about?" Qin Yi asked back.

Alin replied: "I am worried that such two powerful Alphas, even if they fight outside the starship, will have a huge impact on the team of the Anjia Galaxy."

Qin Yi replied calmly: "Then they have to kill each other's heads ." Only by unscrewing it can it have such a big impact."

He never feels guilty because of other people's actions.

This was an important lesson he learned early on.

Alin couldn't help but look at Mr. Jing.

What a hard-hearted Omega. Omega so hard to impress.

Are you still not stepping up?

Alin thought for a while, and decided to remind Mr. Jing: "Do you know what animals do when they are courting?" Qin

Yi gave Alin a funny look: "What?"

: "The peacock opened its tail?"

Alin: "Yes!"

Mr. Jing frowned quietly.

But he is no peacock.

No screen to open.

Why is there no allusion of a whale opening its tail in history?

Outside the starship at this time, the two Alphas fought more intensely.

It started when the stingy crown prince threw Admiral Zhou's roses secretly, and then Admiral Zhou read "About Long's Greedy, Stingy, Arrogant and Depraved" in front of Qin Yi's face. "Small composition.

Such an outrageous little composition, uttered from the upright Zhou Yiqing, really has a weird credibility.

The crown prince was furious after hearing half of it.

The two of them moved their hands like this.

Halls' biological mecha is unstoppable with natural biological characteristics.

But Zhou Yiqing has far more combat experience than him.

It was the first time for the audience in the live broadcast room to see the horror of the biological mech at such a close distance through the lens of media people who are not afraid of death.

[Is that a giant dragon? ]

[Like a scene from a mythological novel]

[Just looking at it from the camera, I feel a little breathless, two giants...]

[Hals threw Zhou Yiqing's flower, Zhou Yiqing picked off the scales of the mecha... Too cruel. 】

Every movement is accompanied by loud noises and violent tremors.

No matter how good the shots are, they are all shaken by the invisible aura.

The audience shivered unconsciously.

【Are they both killing each other? 】

【After all, they are mortal enemies】

【Maybe a love rival will be added】