Before stuff & Characters

Welcome to another one of my stories... I was struggling to get back in the zone ever since my old account got screwed up and forced me to restart everything I worked so hard on, but thankfully I am still able to use what I did write to help rewrite my stories... I've been very slow on getting stories updated on the new page. So without further ado I hope you all enjoy my first rewritten story; Different Breed Of Love(Male Human x Female Furry Harem).

Anyway... Time to meet the characters!

Sean Gray(Legally changed last name because of family trauma)Ethnicity: AmericanSpecies: HumanAge: 21Height: 5'10"Weight: 172

Ethnicity: American
Species: Human
Age: 21
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 172.2lbs
Hair color: Brown
Skin color: White
Eye color: Blue
Personality: Caring, Loving, Considerate, Inspiring, Trustworthy, Talented, Brave, and Intelligent. Sean also will always put the needs of others before his own.
Hobbies: Relaxing anywhere that's peaceful, Listening to music, Playing his guitar, Singing, Swimming, Partying with his friends, Coming up with new concert ideas with Scarlet, and Spending time with Nichole & Ashley.
Career/Job: Bass Singer and Guitar Playing Soloist at Paradise Deluxe's Concert Hall. Works part time with Alicia at the Cafe.

                        (Sean also bares a permanent scar on his eye from a event that occurs during the Prologue)

Nichole McKenzie
Species: Mako Shark
Age: 21
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 164.4lbs
Hair: Interdimensional Violet
Skin: Medium Blue & Metallic Seaweed
Eyes: Imperial Purple
Personality: Very loving, Caring, Outgoing, Daring, Brave, sometimes flirty, and friendly
Hobbies: Loves swimming, sunbathing, going to the beach in general, working with her friends at the largest and most diverse entertainment/shopping center in town; Prosperity's Paradise Deluxe, reading, listening to her mixtape, watching movies, and hanging with Ashley and Sean.
Career/Job: Lifeguard for Paradise Deluxe's Grand Pool alongside her best friend Ashley
MAIN LOVE INTEREST!

Career/Job: Lifeguard for Paradise Deluxe's Grand Pool alongside her best friend AshleyMAIN LOVE INTEREST!