Chapter 6- First Date & Spark of Love

(I was going all out tonight since we spent most of the day just goofing around. Going to the park, reliving the past by doing old things we used to do in our youth)

Sean: I sure did have my work cut out for me during the race. (Panting) Phew! You've gotten faster Nichole. Haha

Nichole: Well what can I say? Not I'm just a swift swimmer anymore. Im just as quick in my feet on land as I am below the waves! So, when are you taking us back to your mom's so we can get dressed for our date?

(Sean blushes at the word "date")

Sean: We'll before the sunsets as I had a surprise for you when that time comes. Let's get going!

Nichole: Nope! Carry me! Hehehe!

Sean: (to himself) "Oh Dear..." (Reality) Alright hop on you silly shark!

(I held her up and she put her arms around my chest as I dashed to my house making sure she had a good grip)

Sean & Nichole: (to themselves) "This has been the best day ever..." "I hope it never ends..."

(Back at Sean's place...)

I was all dressed in my best formal restaurant attire

Sean: Took me weeks to save up enough money for this top quality Italian velvet material

Sean: Took me weeks to save up enough money for this top quality Italian velvet material. Wonder what Nichole picked out?

 Wonder what Nichole picked out?

Nichole: So Sean... How do I look? (She does a cute spin in the dress causing a small blush to form on Sean's face)

Sean: I remember when Hallie bought that dress. It's Valentino and might be the most expensive present I ever got her. You get it for free... Well, maybe not yet-

Nichole: Oh? You trying to say I get to keep a million dollar dress if this "date" goes well? Hmm?

(My face is now a deep red)

Sean: C- Cut it out Nichole! I was only-

Nichole: I'm just messing with you... Come on it's not like anyone's gonna try getting in our way tonight?

Sean: What do you mean by that?

Nichole: I took Ju-Jitsu classes a few years back... Japanese styled martial arts. So if anyone dares to "touch you or me," they'll be in a world of pain.

Sean: Cool, but also adorable...

Nichole: (Blushing) Eh!? What do you mean Adorable?!

Sean: I'm skilled in Judo, Kendo, & Aikido. Also Japanese styles. But I'm more used to fighting with something in my hand rather than risking bruising my knuckles... Hehe-

Nichole: Just shut up and get in the-

(We were taken aback by the sight of a freaking Limousine parked outside our house)

Nichole: Woah! Sean did you plan this ahead of time!?

Sean: I think I'd remember renting a limousine... Wait!

Sean: Hallie! Did you rent us a limo!? It's just a dinner date!

Hallie: Wasn't me... (whistles innocently while hinting her eyes towards Tyler)

Sean & Hallie: Tyler!?

Tyler: Your welcome you two! Haha! Also take a look here Sean... We got a match.

(He hands me two mugshots of the same girls I described and tell him those are them)

Sean: So who the hell are they?

Tyler: The wolf is Macy Morales. Convicted stalker, 10 accounts of trespassing on private property, 5 active restraining orders in 5 nearby towns, and possession of illegal weapons and other equipment not legal for civilian use. The items consisting of Military grade tasers, 50 pounds worth of Chloroform, Numerous firearms, 55 pounds worth of Narcotics, and Satellite hacking software on a computer.

Hallie: Jesus... How come she's not behind bars right now?

Tyler: Her friend is why... her Jail breaker... Sarah Caroline. She's just too fast and smart for most of the patrols to catch her. Her records are just as messed up. 15 accounts of involuntary rape, 70 accounts of burglary, 20 accounts of kidnapping, possession of potent drugs, and suspected of being behind the cause of a 120 car pile up 3 years ago.

Sean: She is a cheetah after all... But holy fucking shit! That crazy!? I would think you'd have faster vehicles or officers on the field tracking her down?

Tyler: As of the start of your case... We have the best ones searching every crook and cranny of the city. We won't give up until these women are in prison. Now enough of this nonsense! Go have a fun night you two!

Nichole: Come on Sean! I've been waiting all day!

Sean: Haha! Thanks Ty! Alright! Alright! Nichole I'm coming. You don't have to drag me with you!

(We made it to our destination where we enjoyed dinner and the meal was exquisite!)

Sean: That might have been the best wine I've tasted in my life! And holy moly was my lobster Alfredo just absolutely amazing.

Nichole: My dish was fantastic as well. But you still have room for desert?

Sean: I don't know how either of us could possibly eat another b- Mffh!?

(Nichole plants a quick kiss on my lips before breaking it and just smiling while brushing her hair out of her face)

Sean: N- Nichole... Did you just?! Why did-

Nichole: I love you Sean... I've always loved you. Ever since we were kids... I just thought you felt the same...

Sean: Well you see... here's the thing... I love you as well. I mean, I literally planned all of this just to confess, but I guess you beat me to it. Hehe. That was my first kiss. I liked a lot too.

Nichole: Mine as well. Wanna... take this to the Limo~

Sean: (blushing even more with a little sweat running down face) Wh-what?! R- right now? I'm not sure I'm ready for that.

Nichole: No! Not like that silly! Just... kissing and now that we've confessed... wanna- cuddle in bed together? Nothing serious...

Sean: What are we gonna do about Ashley?

Nichole: She'll understand... Hehe!

She pulls you in for another longer and more passionate kiss which you melt into as her aroma was so intoxicating.

(The two of you were driven to your place where you spent the rest of the night making out and cuddling each other until you both fell asleep.)