Chapter 7- Eventful Day

(I was yawning waking up to the warmth of what I thought was the sun, but noticed my curtains were closed and that's when I was slightly startled by Nichole on top of me. Luckily she was dressed and decent, and AWAKE?!)

Sean: Oh um... Morning N- Nichole.

Nichole: Good morning to you too silly! So you have any fun plans for us to do today? I was thinking we could meet Ashley at the park and break the news to her already. Don't want my bestie stealing you from me.

Sean: (laughing) Haha! Sounds good to me. Well want anything for breakfast?

Nichole: Omelettes!!!

Sean: Hahaha! Sure thing!

(After some delicious omelettes we headed out to meet Ashley up at the park)

Ashley: Hey you two! What took ya'll so long!? (She shouted before smothering us in a hug)

Nichole: Too tight Ashley!

Sean: (muffled) Suffocating....

Ashley: Hehe... Sorry! (Lets us go) So what is this "Big News" I simply must know about so urgently?

Sean: Well, uh you see...

Nichole: Sean & I...

Both: We kissed last night and now we're dating...

Ashley: (excited high pitched girly sounds) EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! HEHEHEHE! YES! YES! I TOLD YOU HE STILL LIKED YA BESTIE! I TOTALLY TOLD YOU!!!

Sean: (unplugging his ears once the screeching ended) Okay... First thing, RIP my eardrums. Secondly, I hope this doesn't make things awkward for us three... I kinda already felt you had a crush on me Ashley... it's just I don't know if I'm up for handling two girlfriends at the same time. It's not we are living in a harem anime world or anything. I'm not wanting to be a jerk or heartbreaker, but I see you more as a friend that flirts with me...

Nichole: Well... You shouldn't have to agree to anything that makes you uncomfortable.

Ashley: (smirking) I'd never try forcing anything on you especially now that you're with my bestie. But if you aren't into me then why are u okay with me flirting with you?

Sean: Well... It's funny, and kinda makes me want to stay even more loyal to Nichole. Is that weird?

Both: Aww... Cute!

Ashley: Well... Heads up Sean~ You might want to start running before your fans catch you and attempt taking you from your girlfriend~

Sean: Wait... What now?

(I turned around and just as Ashley had said... it was a huge pack of my fan girls running directly at me)

Sean: Yeah, welp this is where I must depart for now! (Kisses Nichole quickly) Hey! Don't forget about my upcoming concert! Oh and I'll be helping some rookie artists out this afternoon! Love ya Nichole!

Nichole: Okay sounds good! And I love you too!

Ashley: Don't get caught or I'll make you spend next week with me!

Sean: (blushing) I- Er- Gah! Never mind...

(I was too embarrassed for words as I frantically ran for my virgin life)

With Macy & Sarah...

Macy: Say... I have the perfect idea!

Sarah: Really!? We gonna kidnap him in his sleep and sexually punish our mate for rejecting our request?

Macy: Fun to think about and daydream about, but not what I had in mind. Mine's even better! His concert is tomorrow night and I think we can simply takeout two security guards and blend right in and once he finishes the final song we cut the power, knockout our prize, and return back home with him and have lots and lots of fun with him!

Sarah: Damn! That's way better than mine! Hehehe!

Back with Sean...

(Sean was meeting up with the Raptor girls as they needed help finalizing a song of theirs that was being played tomorrow.)

Sean: Okay so you'll want to avoid the E sharp and A flat for this part and Rosary since you have the lower pitch you can just sing the last note and hold that same chord but in the same octave and pitch as your solo part.

Messha: You are such a great teacher! Is there anything you can't do?!

Rosary: So wait... Even if we begged you to give us a preview of your big secret song for your concert tomorrow it's still a no? Must be a special song for someone in your life...

Sean: That's right! Hehe... Glad I was able to help with your song you two... it's really good and I can't wait to hear it at the show. I gotta go now. Cya two tomorrow!

Both: Bye Sean! Thanks Again!!

(Sean left their place and took a cab home. Little did he know that someone else had a love song in store.)