Chapter 1- The Concert/Meeting the Lifeguards

Hallie: Hey Sean! You all set for your gig tonight? Who knows... maybe you'll have more fan girls adoring you and hopefully you'll finally bring a girl home for once... hehehe!

(She teased and joked knowing I would laugh)

Sean: Yeah yeah ha ha ha... Real funny "Mom." (I teased) Anyway will you and Tyler coming to watch me perform? I can't recall the last time I've seen you two in my audience for a while now. You two finally settling down and getting... frisky? Hehehe..

(Hallie blushed)

Hallie: S- Sean! N- NO! You know how that makes freak out whenever you joke about that stuff dang it!

Sean: Relax Hal's... I'm only joking. Anyway I'm putting on one of my best shows this time...... because I'm performing a song I've never played before! Also whenever Tyler gets here tell him I already bought him some more of his favorite brand of shampoo & conditioner. Also I went ahead and got everything we needed written on that list the other day!

(We hug, and she kissed my forehead)

Hallie: Be careful okay?

Sean: Got it... I'll probably be to busy to try calling you so... I'll text you when I'm on my way home okay?

Hallie: Okay sweetie. Oh right! Here take this with you! For good luck!

(Hallie gives me a fortune cookie and I crack it open and read my fortune)

"You are in good hands this evening"

Sean: Thanks "Mom!" Haha. I'm kidding I love you too.

(I then excitedly left the house)

Sean: Heard my boy Nathan's got some news for me... Is it about her again? $100.00 says I'm right hehehe...

(I rush to Paradise Deluxe which is the fanciest, largest, and most impressive mall/entertainment center in town and head to the 4th floor where my early fans greeted me and I signed at least 30 autographs and took selfies with as many fans as possible)

Fan girl: SEAN MARRY ME! I CAN'T BARE LIFE WITHOUT YOU!

Fan girl 2: No Me! Marry Me Sean Grey!!

Fan girls 3 & 4: Come Home With Us Sean! Let Us Love You!!!

Fan girl groups: We Love You Sean!!

Sean: Calm down everyone... hehe. You'll see me again later when I perform a special song for the first time.

To himself: "Okay... this is kinda starting to get a little out of control..."

(Meanwhile after I set my stuff inside and went to go get some coffee)

Sean: You got this man... just give 'em what they deserve because they love ya man!

???: Someone's in a good mood today! Hehehe.

Sean: Nathan! Bro I haven't seen ya in a couple of days? Let me guess. Simping for "her" again? I know that you have a
thing for Alicia Hall... hehehe I was so right and made a bet with myself that if it was about her again that you'd owe me $100...

Nathan: You know me all too well Sean... I actually went further this time... I got her to agree to come with me to your concert later man! Sure not exactly what I planned to be the first date, but hey it's better than nothing!

Sean: Look at Nathan taking the lead...... Happy for ya man... wish I could find a girl to fall for... But I know that's only possible in my dreams.

Nathan: Dude! You are a literal celebrity here! You have tons of fan girls why just have one girl when you can have a whole harem?

Different Breed of LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara