Character Edits (08/16/2023)

Hey you awesome and lovely readers! Sorry for not having that many completed works yet since my first ever published page since I joined Wattpad. However the first book of Sinners In Love got completed last month so go check it out more before the sequel becomes available to read this September! Thanks for giving Different Breed Of Love over 941 Reads!!!

Anyway you might have noticed I've done some new things with a few characters... that's because I wanted to give some characters a total redo and Ashley's character design is the same base model, but I just added a few more details to her spines, eyes, and attempted to add shadowing... That's just what I did after the recoloring.

Sean Grey has a different look and I actually used Shirou Emiya from Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works and just recolored the eyes and hair. Nichole deserved better artwork and that's what I gave her. So I redid the entire design and gave her a more muscular build and added a whistle and Lifeguard swimwear and floatation device.

Well... that's all! Again for past readers, Thanks for giving this story so much love and support! I never thought my fanfic writing hobby would become so important!