Prologue

It's been years since Furries came to our world and while there was some fighting at first, we both realized that we had a lot in common and decided to become allies instead. Now there were mixed species social groups, both species attending shared schools, Human-Furry couples which lead to some hybrids, and thanks to the extremely advanced, futuristic technology provided by the Furries, hundreds of illnesses have become completely curable and easily preventable. However despite all the good this peace has provided for most of the world, some things just couldn't be solved and perfection of life is still impossible...

???: I should've left you with the damn nurse who brought you out of me while I had the bloody chance! I will never accept you as my own son! (She then sets down a worn red stained whip) I'd start saying your pitiful, and worthless prayers while you can since your father's gonna be here soon! (The awful mother said with a sharp and threatening tone while pushing the teen out of her way and grabbing his wrist dragging him with her. She uses her nails to dig into the skin just because she wanted to)

(Suddenly the sound of keys unlocking the door can be heard, followed by the opening of the door before feeling the anger from whoever entered the house as they slammed it shut)

???: (In his mind) "I forgot to readjust it! I'm getting the taser again.." "They only let me live since they'd be caught if they kill me and they know no one would bail them out."

???: Why must I come home everyday to see my beautiful wife who is without a doubt the most charming, lovely, and truly the kindest woman in the world only for the lovely moment to always die off when I see the shit that for some hellish reason is our boy! I shouldn't even call you my son you worthless good for nothing piece of shit! You know what Sean... Just for existing I'm giving you a well deserved visit from the backside of my right hand!

(The tall, 30 year old man proceeds to hit the teenage boy that was his own son... Sean was only 16 years old)

Sean: (to himself) "I can't to turn the tables someday."

(The man would always expect to have the newspaper ready to read after work facing upwards in his seat, but he saw it was facing the other way)

???: Ella hold him still while I fetch my old friend... my taser! I'd also throw ya in the basement, but seeing as you actually brought my paper in the house on time for once... I'm not gonna risk damaging the stairs. (This horrible man was truly the worst father in history)

Ella: Come on Grant sweetheart. You know he already understands mercy is only for those who go to heaven and were good people? What does he mean to us?

(She said full of humility and bitterness)

Ella: He Means Nothing at all! Hehehe... Though I just gave him lashing for failing to tend to the much needed preparation of my Wednesday afternoon meal. I think he should just stay in his dark room with no more meals until he is ready to try being a more respectful, servant again as he failed to meet our expectations for being our "real" son, so he doesn't deserve to be treated as one. That's punishment enough for a shameful, unlovable, painful, and disgraceful trouble maker such as himself.

Grant: This is as close as you will ever get to having us show mercy and being nice to you! In fact we'll make sure that you'll never be shown such kindness ever again!

(Grant bitterly and disgustedly said to the neglected teen before furiously walking up the stairs to change out of his work clothes)

Sean: (Under his breath) apathetic retard and ugly ass bitch.

Ella: (slaps him) WHAT THE BLOODY FUCK JUST CAME OUT THAT MOUTH OF YOURS!?!?! (hits him again even harder) Sean you are such a fucking brain dead leech! I told you to go to your room NOW! You want me to lock you in there til next week again!? You know I will gladly do it and I'll make it last for as long as I desire because I'm superior to you!