Chapter 2- Near Death Experience

(While I was sneaking out the back exit and around to the front of the concert hall I was greeted by my friends)

Nichole: Sean! THAT ROCKED!! Have you ever told anyone how you learned to sing like that?! I for one would love to know.

Sean: You're too kind! Hehehe! To be honest... No I haven't told anyone my secret. But- I think it's about time I told somebody.

(I decide if I should tell her and Ashley the truth behind my passion for singing. I proceed to tell them, however it's somewhat upsetting as my only form of happiness back when I lived with my parents was music and I only sang when I was sure I was alone in the house)

Ashley: You definitely have the best bass voice that I've ever heard! To hell with them! They should've been more thankful and grateful to have had you in their lives, but they just didn't have the heart to do so.

Sean: Thanks Ashley. (I check the time on my phone) Anyway... Seeing as I haven't had a lot of time to hang with friends lately... You two wouldn't happen to have time to let me crash at y'all's place would you?

Nichole & Ashley: OF COURSE YOU CAN!

Ashley: Besides I wasn't the only one enjoying watching ya ISNT that right Nicky? Hehehe...

Sean: Oh! Cool! You're too swe- wait did you say you enjoy looking at-

(Cutting me off)

Alicia: Well... Nicky. Ash. Who might this be Hmm?

(Nichole glares at Alicia shutting her up quickly)

Sean: I know you... My friend was with you tonight. Where is he exactly?

Alicia: We had that awkward encounter during my shift at the cafe when I slipped and you caught me without me spilling your order all over the place... hehehe. Nathan is a real fun dude just thought I'd let ya know.

Nathan: Dude You we're out of this world tonight holy crap! That was incredible!

Sean: Thanks again man! Hey so, Nichole & Ashley invited me for a swim at the pool. You two coming along or you already have other plans?

(I smirk at Nathan)

Nathan: Actually Alicia invited me to go to her place tonight. You two have fun.

Alicia: Great job on your gig tonight Rockstar. You are a true sensation! Nathan's lucky to be friend's with such a popular guy. Hehe.

(They left our field of sight and me, Nichole, and Ashley made our way to the pool area When we got there I went to the changing room and came out without my shirt and just my swim trunks. For second I thought I heard the ladies whistling and got a little flustered.

Sean's Mind: Is it right to call this ironic? When I was still in school a never received this kind of attention from girls... Well at least I'm not a loser anymore.

Nichole's POV

Nichole: Oh Shit.... Why did his body have to be toned like that. (I felt like I was gonna have a nosebleed, but he walked past me so it went away)

Ashley's POV

Ashley: (blushing) Damn... Can't believe how well built his muscles are! Just keeps on getting hotter and hot- Okay! Hehe... Calm yourself Ash.

Sean: (to himself) Lets see how the water feels first... (He jumped in and I sigh in fascination as I watch him take his time doing some backstrokes through the crystal clear water)

Sean's POV

Sean: Alright... if you wanna impress them... dive off the board above the deepest end of the indoor beach... The Abyssal Zone! This will surely grab Nichole's attention and hopefully enough to win her over~