Prologue

Didn't you say you know what you should and shouldn't do?

" Why can't you just back off for once?! Sister in law is still..."

Didn't you say you could control it?

Just as he reached toward Wei WuXian, he heard a strange, heavy noise.

Didn't you say that there couldn't possibly be a problem that nothing could possibly ever happen?!!

The noise was almost a bit too near. Jin Jing paused in surprise. He looked down and finally saw the hand that pierced his chest.

Without anyone noticing, Wen Ning had already joined them. On half of his expressionless face was splattered a few searing, glaring drops of blood.

Jin Jing's lips moved. His expression was somewhat blank. Yet, still, he managed to continue the sentence that he couldn't finish:

"... is still waiting for you to go to Koi Tower and attend A-Ling's full-month celebration..."

Wei WuXian stood helplessly where he was unmoving.

No.

That wasn't it.

He was clearly controlling Wen Ning properly.

Even though he activated Wen Ning's rampage mode, he should still be able to control him.

He'd clearly always been able to control him perfectly.

He didn't want to kill Jin Jing at all.

Jin Jing's body finally couldn't hold up any longer leaning forward. Wei WuXian catches Jin Jing as he sitting on the dirty ground, he stare at the light that slowly faded from his eyes. Wei WuXian's mind was in complete shambles. Everything around him had become an ocean of blood and screams but he couldn't hear anything any longer.

A moment later finally, Wei WuXian let out a bitter scream.

" The... The Ghost General has gone mad! "

" He killed, he killed him. Wei WuXian made the Ghost General kill Jin Jing! "

Jin ZiXun yelled, " Release! What are you waiting for?! Release the arrows! "

However as he turned around a black silhouette approached him with the stealth of the inhuman. He felt his throat tighten as a large pale hand lined with blue veins clenched around his neck.

" Ahhhhhhh...!!! "

" Go, go "

" Go report to Clan Leader "

( At Koi Tower )

Jin ZiXuan is passing back and forth in front of the entrance waiting for his younger brother return along with their cousin Jin ZiXun, " Why haven't they arrived yet ".

Jin Zixuan stand next to his wife, Jiang Yanli and spoke, " They are supposed to be back earlier "

Jiang Yanli who is carry her son, Jin Ling, try to calm him down, " Don't worry, my love. A-Jing is gonna be fine, maybe they got stuck by something on the way. Don't be anxious. Let's wait "

Suddenly a Jin sect disciple barrel into the main hall follow by Jin Guangyao, Lan Xichen and Lan WangJi shouting, " Bad news! Bad news! "

Jin Zixuan, Jiang Cheng and Jiang Yanli striding over. Jin Zixuan ask, " what happen? "

" Ghost General...ghost general killed people. "

" What? "

" Say it clearly "

" Second Heir Clan..."

" Speak up! What happen to my younger brother?! What happen to Jin Jing?! "

" Second Heir Clan is killed by ghost general. "

Everyone was taken by shock in horror mostly Madam Jin who fainted at the news of her youngest son's death.

Jin ZiXuan shaking his head in disbelief, " No...no, it can't be true...my younger brother "