YueYang Village

After they part ways with Wen Qing, they arrived in YueYang Village. A liquor owner came up to Jin Jing and ask him, " Please try out Dichroa Red of YueYang, Young sir. "

Jin Jing politely declined and follow behind Lan WangJi as Wei WuXian try the drink after he finish suddenly pulled Lan WangJi's white string from behind him. Jin Jing ducked down and move over to Jiang Cheng side, the two watch Wei WuXian and Lan WangJi like a drama movie except they don't have popcorn.

Wei WuXian ask Lan WangJi, " What are you doing? "

Lan WangJi respond, " I'm going to look for gentry families residing here. "

He was about to walk away until Wei WuXian stop him again by grabbing Lan WangJi's Left arm and ask, " Why should you look for them? "

Lan WangJi didn't answer and stare at down at Wei WuXian's hand that still grip his left arm. Jin Jing whisper to Jiang Cheng, " Is it just me or they sounded like arguing couples,A-Cheng? " Jiang Cheng nod agreeing with him.

Wei WuXian, " I'd say you'd handle things poorly if it weren't for me. Even if you find them, you won't get what you want. "

Jin Jing & Lan WangJi, " Then how should he/I ask? "

Wei WuXian smirk with an idea, " You should go that place. "

Lan WangJi, Jin Jing and Jiang Cheng turn to where Wei WuXian pointed at. Jin Jing pale as a ghost when he read the store sign then turn to Wei WuXian, " I'm sorry but I must decline, Senior Wei. My older brother told me that I can't drink since I'm still young. "

Wei WuXian smirk and wrap his left arm around Jin Jing's shoulder pulling him close then whisper, " You're worry too much, my little Junior. Your older brother is not here, so you're save to drink with us or me. Plus, don't you need a break from following your older brother around at home? "

Jin Jing stare at Wei WuXian then think back to his older brother, ' What should I do? I don't want to disappoint either older brother and Senior Wei! If I say no then Senior Wei will be sad, if I say yes then older brother will be sad and angry at me too! This is so hard to decide! '

Wei WuXian notice Jin Jing didn't respond to him, he look down at Jin Jing and notice his expression:

Wei WuXian: 😅

He turn to Jiang Cheng and Lan WangJi, " I think I broke Jin Jing. "

Jiang Cheng: 🤦‍♂️
Lan WangJi: 😔

Wei WuXian drags Jin Jing ( 😵‍💫 ) inside the Qiting Wine House, Jiang Cheng and Lan WangJi follow behind them.