Studying In Cloud Recesses

( Xuan Zheng Year 18 )

There was a virtuous and prestigious elder in the GusuLan Sect—Lan QiRen. Everyone in the cultivation world accepted three characteristics which described him: pedantic, stubborn and a strict teacher who produced outstanding students. Although the first two points kept a lot of people at a respective distance to him some even to the point of secret dislike the last one made them try everything they could to send their children to study under him. He had brought up quite a number of excellent disciples of the Lan Sect. As long as they stayed a few years in his classroom no matter how pathetically useless they were when they first entered, they would at least seem to be decent when they depart especially in terms of appearance and etiquette. There were plenty of parents who were so excited that tears flowed down their cheeks when they picked up their sons.

Jin Zixuan and Jin Jing was sent to learn from Lan Qiren as guest disciple of the Gusu Lan Clan at the same time as Wei Wuxian, Jiang Cheng, and Nie Huaisang.

Wei WuXian declared, " Do I not seem decent enough as of right now?"

Jiang Cheng replied with a great deal of foresight, " You'd definitely be a mark of shame in his entire teaching career."

In that year, aside from the YunmengJiang Sect, there were also the young masters from other clans sent to study here from parents who heard of the reputation. The young masters were all around fifteen or sixteen. Because the sects all knew the others although they weren't close they had seen others' faces before. It was widely known that although Wei WuXian's surname was not Jiang, he was the leading disciple of the sect leader of the YunmengJiang Sect—Jiang FengMian and also the son of his friend who had passed away. In fact the sect leader regarded him as his own child. This along with how youths were not as concerned with status and ancestry as elders they were soon friends. Only a few sentences passed and everyone started to call others older brothers or younger brothers.

Jin Jing and Jin ZiXuan were walking until they saw Wei WuXian and Jiang Cheng. Jin Jing happily waved at them and was about to walk over to where they are but his older brother Jin ZiXuan grab the back of his collar and drag him away. Jin Jing stares at Wei WuXian and Jiang Cheng with dotted eyes.

Wei WuXian sweat drops at the scene, " This Bro Jin is getting more pompous, poor Jin Jing has an overprotective older brother

Wei WuXian sweat drops at the scene, " This Bro Jin is getting more pompous, poor Jin Jing has an overprotective older brother. "

Jiang Cheng spoke as they walked away, " Lanling Jin Clan is wealthy as king. Jin Zixuan is God's favored one. Of course, he pompous. "

Wei WuXian came up with an idea until Jiang Cheng elbow his back lower waist which almost made Wei WuXian fall into the lake, " Wait, stop thinking of mischief! I'm warning you. No matter what, Jin ZiXuan is sis's fiancé. They'll get married one day. Bear with it even though you despise him. "

Wei WuXian laugh, " Alright "

" Orchid Room "

To this matter, Wei WuXian declared, " Its name is elegant but the old master who teaches in there is stuffy."