Hello Again

I barely noticed the week go by.

We were keep busy with packing and getting rid of anything we either couldn't or didn't want to move back with us.

I did call both Ivy and Kenny after I found out they both got the news before I did.

Apparently, dad reached out to his mom and he told Ivy and the guys.

We're driving from the airport and have just gotten into the main part of our town as I see Vincent's and Rino's as we pass by. It's about 4-ish now and we landed at 1.

I start to get even more exited as we head into our neighborhood and up our old driveway.

I step out of the car and immediately lay down on the pavement, my stomach on the ground.

"Oh, I've missed you." I breathe out.

I stand up, intending on walking into the house with dad when realization hits me.

It's only 4. They're probably still at the sandlot.

"Hey, dad!" I call out to him.

"Yeah?"

"Could I go to the sandlot right quick?" I ask. "I might still be able to catch them before they all leave."

"Yeah, go ahead. Just be a little quick so we can take everything in." he tells me.

"I will!" I confirm before starting to walk off.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Benny's pov:

When was in position when Kenny pitched the ball my wall but something caught my attention at the entrance of the sandlot.

At first I thought I was seeing things but then I remember that she was supposed to be coming back today.

I didn't even swing and I blocked out everyone asking me what was wrong as I just stared at her.

I guess Yeah-Yeah eventually looked where I was focused on and saw Yn standing there too.

"She's back!" he yells before running towards her, everyone else following soon after.

I stand still, continuing to stare at her before beginning to walk over there myself.

Wow.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Normal pov:

I quickly feel myself get crushed in a hug from just about everyone.

"Kenny told us you were coming back but I didn't know it was today!"

"I can't believe it's been a year!"

"It's about time you came back! Playing's not as fun without you."

"Not fun anymore."

I smile at their words before talking myself.

"Look, I missed you guys too but I beginning to miss air." I tell them and feel whoever was squeezing my rib cage loosen their clutch.

They all eventually realize me and I can see Benny soon after.

I open my mouth to say something to him when I hear someone I was hoping I wouldn't ever find here.

"What's going on?" Evelyn asks as she walks up to us.

Her eyes soon fall on to me and, to my confusion, a massive smile makes it onto her face.