Wedding Bells

Me and Ivy were sitting on the couch in Taliya's "get ready room". We had gotten ready at her house so we're just waiting for the ceremony.

"Come on. It's your turn." Ivy says while nudging me.

"Okay, okay. Uh... the garter toss." I answer.

"Correct!" she shouts and we start laughing. 

We were naming wedding icks back and fourth.

"I get the whole "give something for the groom" but that's just nasty." I say.

"Preach, girl." she tells me before taking a sip of her virgin cocktail.

Our heads shoot to the double doors as they burst open. The wedding planner rushes in, closing the doors behind him.

"Are we on schedule?" he asks the make-up artist who's currently working on the bride.

"Yeah. I just need to finish her, do touch ups, and we're good to go." she responds.

"We have 30 minutes til show time so make it quick." the wedding planner says before turning to me and Ivy. "It's about to get hectic."

"Loud and clear." I say before standing up from the couch and turning to Ivy to help her up.

"Good luck!" Ivy calls out as we walk towards the main area.

There's currently a sort of cocktail hour thing going on so the guests are scattered around. Some sitting down, others just casually walking around and enjoying the scenery. Just about everyone has a drink.

"Ooo! I got one!" Ivy says as we stop walking near the isle our seats are in.

"Give it to me." I encourage her.

"When someone else gets proposed to or announces their pregnancy." she says.

"Attention stealing whores." I mumble so no one else can hear me.

"For real!" she agrees. "Like, you looking for revenge or something?"

I flinch at the feeling of someone poking my side before looking over to see Benny smiling at me before moving his hand to the small of my back.

Ham and Timmy would've been here but only people 16 and up came and neither of them have had their birthday yet.

"Don't be so jumpy." he teases me.

"I didn't know it was you." I defend myself.

"Mhm." he hums.

"We would've come over sooner but lover boy was in a trance when he saw you." Kenny tells me and I look to Benny, feeling cocky.

"Really?" I ask him.

"Yeah, well..." he says quietly, looking at the ground.

I nudge his head up with my fingers before pecking him on the lips.

When I pull away, I feel him lean in to try and keep going but I turn around and grab his hand.

"Come on." I tell him, dragging him towards our seats.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Long story short, the ceremony was beautiful and both Taliya and dad cried well before saying "I do".

They just walked down the isle and everyone is still standing up as the clapping dies down.

"Yo!" Kenny yells, turning to me.

"What?!" I ask at the same volume.

"WE'RE STEP-SIBLINGS!"

"HELL YEAH!"