Epilogue

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

No one's pov:

After five of the sandlot kids graduated and went off to college, the rest were quick to follow.

Yeah Yeah's parents did end up shipping him off to military school but he never got into the army. Instead, he became an engineer, focusing his education in bungee jumping and it came with no shock to any of the sandlot kids. With his ideas, there are safer practices and he continues to maintain his own bungee jumping venue. 

Bertram ended up doing something that focused primarily on the 60s. Nobody's really too sure what it is but he's happy so they don't question it.

Timmy and Tommy originally became architects working with tree houses and such but they didn't become multi-millionaires until they opened the biggest mall in Los Angeles.

Squints grew up and married Wendy Peffercorn. They have nine kids. They bought Vincent's Drug Store and continue to own it to this day.

Hamilton Porter grew up to become a wrestler. The public knows him as The Great Hambino.

Kenny played triple A ball but he never got to the major leagues. He owns his own business now and coaches his and Ivy's kids little league team, The Heaters. They ended up having two more kids, two twin girls, together after they got married in addition to their first son, Dante. Ivy ended up becoming a professional hairdresser and make-up artist.

Scotty Smalls would group up to become a sports announcer for all the big baseball games in the MLB. His voice is the one you hear when you watch the games on TV.

Benny Rodriguez became a key player for the Los Angeles Dodgers. He's currently their most popular player, making an appearance in every game and gaining the nickname "The Jet". He and Lily ended up getting married before he started at the Dodgers. 

Yn Yln now owns her own custom-made clothing store in Timmy and Tommy's mall. Her and Yeah Yeah are as close as ever and see each other at least once a week when he comes over to have dinner with them. Ivy and Kenny live in the house next door.

They ended up only having one child. A girl they named Maeve Jennifer Rodriguez in honor and memory of the woman who raised them both. Their girl goes to the same school as Kenny and Ivy's kids do and is the same age as their twins. She also happens to be the third baseman on The Heaters. She does bat as well and is the only person Lily has taught the slide-stand-up to.

Everyone agreed to go home for Christmas and Thanksgiving to they could all keep in touch and so far, they have all kept that promise. They always spent at least one of the days playing baseball, just the 10 of them. Ivy and all the kids would come in and play on another day and those games were always hectic.

Now we could spend a lot of time diving into the lives of the sandlot kids but we have a game to get too.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Lily's pov:

"Uncle Kenny said my wrist is getting better." I hear my daughter say as I park the car.

"Does it hurt anymore when you throw?" I ask her.

She got a minor fracture in her wrist a couple weeks back and the doctor told her to lay off baseball for a bit. She's only recently been allowed to start again.

"Not anymore but he still doesn't want me at bat." she answers in her little 6 year-old voice.

"He is annoying, isn't he?" I ask and she giggles as I get out of the car before helping her out of her car seat.