Part 7

Scene starts...

Shaurya was not back yet... He made himself so much busy in Patiala... Astha asked him many times to come back... But he tells that he has a lot of works .. and he will come back after 2 weeks....

Anokhi joined her college after one week... Anvi got busy in the preparation of her exams .. saarthak also got busy in his teaching.....

Everything was going smoothly.... Anokhi didn't call shaurya after that... She was hurt .. she didn't tell anyone about that thing ... Whenever astha asked her about shaurya... She just made an excuse and another....

Astha and devi were tensed...

Astha- didi... Hamlogo ne anokhi ke sath galat to nahi Kiya na?? Shaurya to usse baat v nahi krta hai ....

Devi- mujhe v yahi lag rha hai.... Sayad hame ye sadi karani hi nahi chahiye thi.... Anokhi kuchh kahti nahi hai.... Lekin vo bahut sah rhi hai... Sadi k agle hi din vo chala gaya... Kisi v nayi dulhan ko bura lagega....

Astha- haa didi... Ane do Shaurya ko... Mai khud baat krungi usse... Ki akhir vo chahta kya hai....

Two weeks passed...

Anvi appeared in the examination.... After that registration anvi and saarthak didn't talk to each other.... They didn't get any chance to talk...

While Anokhi and Saarthak bonding were improving day by day.... Saarthak used to drop anokhi at her college and then picked up in evening....

Shaurya also didn't bother to call anokhi ... But he was bothered that she didn't use his credit card..... He didn't get any msg.... He was shocked....

The day finally came when shaurya decided to come back.... It was when astha called him and gave him her oath.... Shaurya couldn't resist... And decided to come back....

Anokhi has gone to college... Only astha and devi were at home.... it was 2:30 pm....

Shaurya entres his house... And gets happy as he smells his favourite food...

Shaurya- maa... Kya bana rhi hai aap??

He asked his mom going in the kitchen...

Astha- Teri favourite paneer...

Devi- aagya tu...

Shaurya- haa... Jaldi se khana laga do maa.... Bahut bhukh lagi hai....

Astha- haa thik hai... Ja fresh hoke aaja.... Mai tab tak table lagati hu....

Shaurya nods... And goes in his room...

Astha- aaj to isse baat krke hi rhenge....

Devi- sahi kah rhi ho....

Shaurya entres his room get shocked as he didn't find her in the room....

Shaurya- mujhe to laga ki room m hogi... Par yaha v nahi hai ... Kaha gayi??

He fresh n up... And goes down...

He was eating when ashtha phone rings... She picks up...

Ashtha- ha anokhi... Kab tak aarhi ho?

Anokhi- maa... College ke bad mai mall aagyi thi.. saarthak ko kuchh shirt Leni thi ... To Mai soch rhi thi khud k liye v kuchh le lu .. aaplog kuchh lengi? Badi maa se v puchh lijiye...

Astha- nahi beta.. mujhe nahi chahiye kuchh.... ( To devi) didi... Ap kuchh mangwana chahti hai ...?

Devi- nhi... Sab to hai hi...

Astha- nahi anokhi... Kuchh nahi chahiye... Tum dono bas jaldi se aajao...

Anokhi- thik hai maa.. bye...