Part 18

Scene starts...

It's been 1 month they have shifted to Patiala... Anokhi joined the SIAC... And was very happy to work with her husband... Everyone in SIAC were too good towards her... She was also behaving nicely to everyone.... She was enjoying her new phase too much...

Shaurya didn't get more time with her.. as she was always busy with her work... She was always busy with students or some assignments or some exams work....

While Chandigarh... Saarthak and anvi were not getting time to talk... Anvi stopped coming with Saarthak telling him that she will come 1 hr before because she wants to read some books in Library....

Saarthak was finding it weird but he didn't thought so much.... He didn't ask any questions just accepted what she says....

Time was flying and soon 6 months passed... Anvi was ignorant towards saarthak.... Anokhi was hell busy with her works... Shaurya was getting irritated by her work.... He was not getting time with his own wife...

So he decided to go to Chandigarh for 2 days .... And today they are in Chandigarh.... Astha was stuffing them with her food.... Anokhi was happily having food....

Shaurya- maa.. hogya.. kitna khilaogi ...?

Devi- areee... 6 months hogye .... Ab jab aya hai to jo kr rhi hai karne de...

Shaurya- apki Bahu k kaam k vajah s nahi aa paya... Puchho isse itna kaam karta hai koi bhala...?

Anokhi- aree.. ab mai kya kr skti hu....? Kaam hi itne the ..

Astha- achha hogya... Chal.. jaldi jaldi kha le.. fir araam kar ... aur haa... Aaj rat ko hame ek wedding m jana hai...

Shaurya- maa.. ham nahi Jaa payenge .. aaplog jao... Mai thaka hua hu....

Astha- thik hai... Mai didi Shan aur Saarthak jane vale hai... aur sayad Monday ko ayenge....

Shaurya nods...

Anokhi- kal bhalla house chlenge...

Shaurya- okay... Anvi ko bula lo av...?

Anokhi- nahi... Vo nahi aa skti... Use kuchh notes aur assignments banane hai...

Shaurya- av to koi assignments Mila hoga nahi college me . Fir kaisa assignment... Saarthak koi assignments diye gaye hai kya??

Saarthak- i don't know bhaiya... Sayad dusre teachers ne diye honge...

Shaurya nods...

Saarthak- (in mind) i know vo mujhe ignore kar rhi hai... Huuhh... Par kyu kr rhi hai?? Maine to kuchh Kiya v nahi... Fir q??? Jab milunga tab baat krta hu...

••••••••••

In night.... After dinner... Anokhi entres her room... And sees her husband waiting for her... She smiles...

Shaurya- Aaj to koi kaam nahi hai na??

Anokhi nods in negative...

Anokhi- sorry....

Shaurya- q?

She come on bed and sits in fron of him..

Anokhi- i didn't give you time...

Shaurya- aree... Meri biwi to bahut busy hai.. apne kaam me . To i am not angry...

Anokhi- hmm...

Shaurya- ek baat krni thi... Vo vaada yaad hai aapko??

Anokhi thinks . And nods in positive...

Shaurya- i want to tell you her name .

Anokhi looks at him shocked... Her heart beats fast... Who is that girl...? What if that girl is not her....