Part 16

Scene starts.... Next day..... 5 am....
Shaurya opens his eyes ..... And looks at anokhi.... She was sleeping hugging him.... He smiles.. and caresses her face.... He smiles remembering last day incident....

Shaurya- (in mind) kal maano jaise meri duniya hi palat gayi thi... I never knew ki kv aisa hoga mere sath.... Par jab anokhi ka call nahi lag rha tha... Mujhe laga Maine ise kho diya.... But when I saw her in front of my eyes i realised ki Mai kitna pyar karta hu tumse... Kabhi realise hi nahi hua mai tumse pyar krne laga hu.... Kal jab tumhe apne samne dekha mujhe kuchh samjh nahi arha tha... Bas itna hi pata tha ki mai tumhe kho nahi skta hu ...... Kabhi nahi....

Anokhi opens her eyes he feels his hand on her cheeks...

Anokhi- kya soch rhe hai...

Shaurya- tumhare bare me....

Anokhi- achhaa... Kya soch rhe the....?

Shaurya- bas yuhi... Kuchh kuchh....

Anokhi- achaa.. okay... Jaiye ready ho jaiye... Nahi to fir late hoga....

Shaurya- jaane ka Mann nahi kar rha....

Anokhi- achhaa... Aur aapka kaam ho pending hai vo kaise hoga ..?

Shaurya- hoga to nahi... Lekin jab jaunga tab bahut sara kaam aur add ho jayega pending list me ...

Anokhi- isiliye bol rhi hu ... Chaliye ready ho jaiye....

•••••••••

Shaurya got ready.... Anokhi was in washroom getting ready....

Shaurya- anokhi... Jaldi karo... It's about to 6...

Anokhi- haa.. bas aarhi ....

Shaurya- jaldi kijiye madam....

Anokhi- aarhi hu...

And she comes out wearing a saree.... he looks at her and stares her lovingly....he is seeing her first time in saree.. he groans at his urge to kiss her senselessly and her bare waist are inviting him... He goes to her.... She was applying sindoor looking at mirror... She looks at him as he stand behind her and looks at her.....

Anokhi- kya hua???

Shaurya turns her to him.... holds her neck with one hand and waist from another.... She shivers at his touch.... It was first time he is touching her bare waist....

Shaurya- aap late karwa kar rhegi mujhe....

She looks at him confused.... And in no time . He was kissing her... She lost balance... He holds her carefully.... And makes her sit on the side table beside him...

She closed her eyes... She started to unbutton his shirt to touch him.... He lets her do that... She throws his coat on bed... Now he is wearing a shirt... She unbutton the shirt... Now the shirt was unbuttoned and it was only hanging on his body... She can see his body... She moves her hands on his bare Body....

He breaks the kiss to get themselves air.... He groans at her touch.... She gets up from the table ... He looks at her confused... She blushed slyly...

Anokhi- late ho jayega aapko... It's 6:30... Jaldi se niche aajaiye...

She tells him .. does her makeup and leaves from the room...

•••••

Anokhi entres the kitchen and sees astha and Devi working...

Astha- good morning..

Anokhi- good morning maa... Good morning badi maa .

Devi- good morning...

Astha-breakfast ready hai... Tu jaldi se pack kar de .. khayega to nahi hi .. late ho ho rha hai..