Part 13

Scene starts....

At 7 pm... Shaurya comes home... He entres the room.. anokhi was getting ready... She was wearing the suit...(last episode was dress... If you guys remember...) She waa looking very beautiful.... He looks at her through the mirror... He stares at her... She looks at him through the mirror.... He steps towards her.... She was tieing her mangalsutra in her neck.... He comes closer to her....

Shaurya- Mai kar deta hu...

Anokhi gives the mangalsutra to him... He keeps her hairs one side... And rounds the mangalsutra in her neck... He ties the mangalsutra....

Anokhi- thank you..

Shaurya- chale...?

Anokhi nods... Both goes downward...

Saarthak sees them... And winks at anokhi...

Saarthak- kya bat hai.. aj to dinner date p  jaya ja rha hai... Kya baat hai...?

Shaurya glares him.. ashtha and devi smiles...

Astha- achhe se Jana... Aur achhe se aana...

Shaurya nods.. and they leave....

•••••••

He drove to his farmhouse..... Anokhi looks at him confused...

Shaurya- don't worry... Hamara hi hai...

Anokhi- ohh...

Shaurya-ha... Jab holidays ate hai sabke to sab yahi ate hai holiday celebrate karne...

Anokhi nods...

Shaurya stops the car.... And he comes out to her side.... He opens the gate for her....

Shaurya- ayiye...

She holds his hand... Fir the first time they are touching each other.... She comes out of the car... And they headed inside the farmhouse...

At the entrance a man was waiting for them..

Man- sir... Jaisa aapne kaha tha.. maine sara arrangements same to same vaise hi kar Diya hai... Everything....

Shaurya- thik hai.. ab aap ja skte hai...

Man nods and he leaves...

Shaurya- chale...?

Anokhi nods... They entres the house... Soft music was playing ... Anokhi smiles hearing the music... The house was decorated with balloons and candles... She smiles looking at the decorations....

Anokhi- ye sab...?

Shaurya kneels down in front of her.. and forwarded a ring box to her...

Shaurya- i know.. maine tumhe bahut galat samjha... Hamesa tumhe ignore Kiya hai.. hurt Kiya hai... Tumhari baat sune Bina tumhe judge Kiya hai... Uske liye mai bahut sharminda hu ... Par... Mai promise karta hu.. ki mai apne is riste ko Puri izzat aur man se nibhaunga... Tumhe kv hurt nahi krunga... Hmesa tumhe samjhunga.... Kv v tumhe ignore nahi krunga... Hamesa tumhari baat sununga.... I promise....

Anokhi looks at him without blinking her eyes... She looks lovingly at him...

Shaurya- kya tum mera sath dogi.. is riste ko nibhane me ..?

Anokhi nods... And he makes her wear the ring... She smiles.... He gets up ... And hugs her.... She gets shocked....

Shaurya- thank you so much...

Anokhi- shaurya... Dinner... ?

Shaurya looks at her and smiles .. he holds her hand and headed towards the terrace ... She follows him...  Everything was looking very beautiful....