Part 8

Scene starts...

Anokhi was talking with anvi and her mother on call.. when shaurya entres the room... She was sitting on her side of the bed .. he glares her.... She noticed him... So she gets up and leaves the room while talking....

Shaurya didn't stop her as she was talking on call.... He was angry....

Shaurya- pakka isine maa aur badi maa ko bharkaya hoga mera khilaf... Ek minute aaj shopping p gayi thi na... Par mujhe to koi msg nahi aya credit card ka.... 

He thought to himself....

••••••••

Dinner time...

Everyone was having dinner....  At the same time devi started the conversation...

Devi- Shaan.... Ek baat karni thi...

Shaan- ha bhabhi boliye na..

Devi- Shaan... Hamne tumhe bataya tha na... Ki Anokhi v ab SIAC m hi join kregi...?

Shaan- ji bhabhi... Par av SIAC m vacancy nahi hai...

Devi- patiala vale m to hai na...

Anokhi looks at her in shock.. shaan nods thinking... Saarthak beams with happiness... Shaurya shakes his head in disbelief....

Shaan- haa vaha hai..... Hai na shaurya...?

Shaurya- ha... Hai...

Devi- ha.. to thik hai... Anokhi tum apne college m resignation de do... Aur SIAC patiala join krlo...

Anokhi- par badi maa... Mai yaha thik hu.... Mujhe nahi Jana kahi v... Mai yahi comfortable hu...

Astha- aise kaise...? Shaurya vaha rhta hai... Tum v vahi rhogi... Aur sadi k bad dono ko waqt v nahi Mila hai ek sath spend krne ka... Isiliye yahi achha hoga... Dono sath rho...

Shaurya- par maa...

Devi- koi par bar nahi... Agar anokhi jayegi tab hi tu jayega .. nahi to band kar de patiala vala branch....

Shaurya- what....?

Anokhi- badi maa.. sach me mujhe yahi rhna hai... Mai thik hu us college me...

Shaan- nahi anokhi... Agar pahle mujhe Rakesh n kaha hota... To Mai tumhe SIAC m hi join karwata... Par hame maaloom hi nahi tha ... Sadi k waqt pata chala hame....

Astha- haa.. isiliye ab SIAC m hi join krogi...

Anokhi unwillingly nods...

Everyone had their dinner... And leaves for their respective room...

Anokhi went to saarthak room..  as she has to discuss some admission process of anvi with him....

Shaurya was waiting for anokhi... But she didn't come till  11.... And at the end he sleeps waiting for her....

Anokhi entres the room at 11:15... She sees him sleeping .... She takes a pillow and a blanket... And settles herself on couch.... Soon she sleeps...

Next morning.....

7am...

Shaurya opens his eyes... And gets shocked to see the next side empty... He frowns....

Shaurya- raat ko ayi nahi kya ye ....?

He moves his eyes in room.. and gets shocked to see her on couch....

Shaurya- couch p so rhi hai... Par q?? 

He gets up and goes inside the washroom.... And gets ready... He leaves the room and goes down...

7am...