Part 19

Scene starts...

Next day... The sabherwals came back from the wedding... Anokhi and shaurya visited bhalla house... And then in evening they leave for patiala... 

Our shakhi were enjoying their life with full enjoyment....

1 month later... It is shaurya birthday... Anokhi took aleave from college saying that she will be preparing for his birthday...  The shabherwals were not coming.... Anokhi insisted but they denied saying that she should spend his first birthday alone with him... So now anokhi was alone celebrating his birthday....

Shaurya came back from the institute at 8... He entres the flat... And he smiles as he sees her waiting for him... She has wore a saree... She never wears a saree while going to institute...

" Kya baat hai... Aaj to mrs sabherwal kuchh jyada hi surprise Dene k mood m hai"

He says going towards her....

" Pahle dinner... Uske bad kuchh aur.."

She says smiling at him... He nods...

" Sach bolu to bahut joro ki bhukh lagi thi.."

He says while eating... She chuckles.... He then tells her about his day at the institute.... How all the students were wishing him.... And how they insisted on cutting cake....

"Maine miss kar Diya sab"

"Agar aap vaha hoti to Mai ye sab miss kar deta madam ..."

He says winking at her... She smiles...

They had dinner... She gave his some gifts .... They talked for some time... They danced fir some time... While dancing...she encircled her hand in his neck.... He smiles at her... She tiptoes herself and places her lips on his... And kisses smoothly... He also kisses her back.... He picks her up in arms ... And went inside the room...

He placed her on bed while kissing... He unpins her pallu..... And caresses her hands.... His lips goes down to her neck... She moans his name.... His hand goes back to her back to unzip her blouse.... Her hands goes to his shirt buttons...

Shaurya's hand goes to the table.. and switched off the light....

"Thank you"

"I love you meri jaan... Thank you"

••••••••••••••••••••

It's been 2 years since their wedding....

Today is their second marriage anniversary.... Everyone is present at sabharwal house in Chandigarh.... Thay all gathered for the anniversary party....

And happiness is double... Anokhi is pregnant ... She herself got the reports today... And at first she informs shaurya...

Shaurya came out of the washroom after getting ready.... He sees her looking at some papers....

Shaurya- kya dekh rhi hai??

Anokhi- parso hospital gayi thi na... Mai check up k liye... Usi k reports hai...

Shaurya- achhaa.. kya aya report m??

Anokhi- isme likha hai ki... I am pregnant... 2 months pregnant hu...

Shaurya- achhaa..

Anokhi- shaurya.... Aap sun v rhe hai...

She says frustrated.. as she sees him combing his hairs in his own Masti....

Shaurya- haa.... Yahi na ki tum pregnant ho... It's normal....

Anokhi looks at him... He realised what he says...

Shaurya- wait... What...? Tumne kya kaha...? You are pregnant????

Anokhi nods in positive... Shaurya throws the comb on table.. and runs to her... He looks at her fir 5 seconds to confirm.... And when he is confirmed.... He runs out of the room... Anokhi looks at him shock... He came back immediately.. and holds her hand.... And runs outside... 

Shaurya- maa... Badi maa... Jaldi aao...

Astha and devi comes outside hearing his shouts....

Astha- kya hua??

Devi- shaurya.. kyu chilla rha hai... 2 saal hogye sadi ko par av tak bachpana nahi gaya....

Shaurya- Mai maa banne vala hu...

The three ladies look at him in shock...

Astha- kya bakwas kar rha hai...?

Shaurya- i mean anokhi papa banne vali hai...

Devi- dimag kharab hogya??

Shaurya- nahi... Mera matlb hai... Anokhi.. ha anokhi... Anokhi pregnant hai... Apdono dadi banne vali hai....

Astha and devi look at anokhi and she nods...

Everyone becomes happy....

The bhalla's also came to sabherwal.. and they were equally happy with the news....

The party got over... everyone had their dinner and retired to their respective rooms....

Shaurya entres his room after seeing his friends off...

He sees her sleeping..... He smiles.... He changes his clothes into the night dress.... And lies beside her .... Anokhi hugs him... He also hugs her...

Anokhi- aagye ..?!

Shaurya- haa... Vo mere frnds ne Thora late karwa diya..

Anokhi- hmm.. aap khus hai na..?

Shaurya- q?? Kya mujhe khus nahi hona chahiye...??

Anokhi- shaurya...

Shaurya- haa.. baba ... Bahut khus hu... Mujhse jyada koi khus ho skta hai...??

Anokhi- mai..

Shaurya- haa... Aap ko to jyada khus hona hi chahiye... Tabhi to baby v meri tarah hoga...

Anokhi- hmm...

Shaurya- thank you anokhi....

Anokhi- q? Baby k liye??? Don't be... Hamdono ka equal hard work hai...

Shaurya- shut up... Thank you so much for coming in my life .. for teaching me the meaning of love... Agar tum nahi aati... To sayad mai hamesa vaisa hi rhta....

Anokhi- vo to hai... Mai hu hi itni smart.... Sab sahi kar deti hu mai...

Shaurya-ha..

Anokhi- i love you shaurya....

Shaurya- i love you too mera baby...

He said caressing her belly... Anokhi makes faces...

Shaurya- i love you too mere bachhe ki maa....

Anokhi smiles.... He leans to her face... Kisses her.....

.
.
.
.

The end....

So the story ends here.... Pata nahi inn 2 dono m kuchh jyada hi demotivated feel kar rhi hu story ko lekar... Isiliye maine end Krna hi choose hi Kiya hai.... I hope aaplogo ko pasand ayi hogi ye kahani....

Apka khyaal rakhna dosto.... Aur apna pyaar hamesa aise hi mujh par banaye rakhna...

Agar puchhna ho to feel free to ask anything... Anything related to story or anything else.... I will always try to reply....

Thank you so much 💖
Take care ❤️
Lots of love 💓