Part 14

Next day..... In morning he opens his eyes... And sees her in his arms ... He smiles looking at her lovingly.... He caresses her cheeks .... Kisses her forehead.... Then he hugs her again.... And sleeps for some more times...

Anokhi feels him hugging her more tightly... She opens her eyes... And sees him sleeping smiling.... She smiles at him.... She makes herself free from him... And gets out of the bed.... He frowns in sleep... And moves on bed ....

Shaurya- let me sleep na...

Anokhi- aapko Jana nahi hai? 6 baj rhe hai....?

Shaurya opens his eyes in shock...

Shaurya- what... Itna late hogya... Oh no....

Anokhi- haa... Jaldi jaiye ready ho jaiye... Mai breakfast banati hu...

He nods and goes inside to get ready...

Anokhi goes down to the kitchen... And sees astha making breakfast....

Astha- are... Jaa tu ready hoja.. mai tab tak yaha sambhal leti hu.... Jaa...

Anokhi nods and goes to her room... Shaurya was still in bathroom... She takes her clothes and goes to Devi's room to get a bathe and get ready....

7 am...

Shaurya runs down.... And sees astha and anokhi waiting for him... Devi too comes there...

Astha- aaja... Jaldi se nasta karle...

Shaurya- nahi maa... Aap pack karke de do... Mai vaha kha lunga...

Astha- are par..

Shaurya- pls maa... Jaldi .... Bahut late hogya ...

Astha nods... And they pack the breakfast for him....

Shaurya- okay.. bye ladies....

He leaves....

Astha- aisa to kabhi hua nahi.... Pata nahi Aaj kaise late kr diya...

Devi- are..  nayi nayi sadi huyi hai.. samjha Karo ....

Anokhi smiles... They look at her teasingly... She goes to kitchen....

•••••••••••••

It been two months of their marriage... After their dinner date... He was still in Patiala... He has got back to back works  which keeps him busy all this while .... While they used to talk on call.... Shaurya used to flirt with her... And she used to blush at his words.....

It's been one month they have seen each other face to face....

Anokhi resigned from her previous college... And one month notice period was also over... Anvi got admission in SIAC Chandigarh....

Today is the first day at her class .... Anokhi visited bhalla house... So that she can take anvi to SIAC .. and she also can visit SIAC...

They reached SIAC... Anvi was so much excited and nervous...

Saarthak was waiting for them at entrance....

Saarthak- bhabhi... Aagyi aap... Chaliye.. sabse pahle Mai aplogo ko SIAC ka tour karwata hu....

Anokhi nods ..

And they went on the tour to SIAC ... He shows them every room and cabin... Introduces anokhi to every teachers.... While anvi was feeling ignored... So she decided to go by herself to library... While they were talkin... Anvi leaves from there...

Saarthak- so Ms Maya... Ye hai Anokhi sabherwal....

Maya - nice to meet you Mrs sabharwal....

Anokhi smiles...